𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

"BABE HURRY UP" jahseh yelled from downstairs and I grabbed my phone and sped- walked down the stairs out the door.

"Don't rush me boy" I said rolling my eyes and caught my breath. His ass really think my big 7 months ass can run around like he ain't laying on my side and shit.

We walked out the house and locked the doors and went to the motorcycle dealership.

-

Me and jah got there and walked in and just walked around a bit just looking at stuff. I wasn't paying attention when one of jahseh's boys called him to some more motorcycles he could choose from.

"Thanks for coming jah just tell me want you want and I gotchu" his friend said and he nodded and dapped him up.

As he looked at one, I sat on the side of one since my feet were killing me in these damn vans

"You like that one?" I questioned rubbing the side of my stomach since gek was on my side.

"Yea but ima keep looking tho" he answered and we walked around some more for a bit.

My stomach started to hurt a little and I started to think about that text I got I never told jah about

RECAP

I heard my phone ding as I tuned out what India was saying as I seen I got a message from a unknown number. I swiped down as the messages opened and I couldn't believe what I read.

unknown number

Cheris what you have now, but it'll be all gone
soon.

-

I started to overthink. What if he'll leave me? What if he got mad and leaves me. All of my guilt started to eat at me and make my stomach hurt, like someone was pressing down on it.

I took a deep breath and pushed it to the back of my head and got off the motorcycle and walked behind jah as we were about to leave.

As we walked towards the entrance, some guy walking by hit my shoulder a bit making me look at the person to see a guy in black. I ignored it and we walked out together and got in the car and pulled off

sorry to anyone who is sensitive to this particular part :( it hurts me too.

as we were about to pull out of the dealership, a car pulled up beside us but jahseh never noticed.

I seen the guys window raise down and pull out a gun, and pointed it at jah.

"JAH GET DOWN" I yelled scared for my life and ducked down

Bullets rang out bussing the window and they pulled off

I looked up to see jah bleeding making me start to panic

"omg JAH NO NO NO NO STAY WITH ME PLEASE" I yelled as I started to cry and I stradled his lap and covered his wound and put pressure on it. I looked to my right and seen people recording and not doing anything.

"CALL SOMEONE PLEASE" I yelled as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"jahseh please stay with me please" I cried seeing I had blood all over my hands

"alaia, everything is yours it's in your name- *grains in pain* I love you always- remember that ok" he said weakly wiping my tears with his thumb and I shook my head. I refuse to let him die and leave me.