𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢

I sighed out as i put all of jahseh's father's day gifts on the floor. All these bags had me worn outttt.

I brung him breakfast from home i made since he did not like this nasty ass hospital food, which i agree.

Right now he was sleeping while londyn layed in the hospital chair playing on her tablet. We've been staying here with him ever since the incident.

The guys and his mom were gonna stay in touch but over all all of his fans are relieved he's ok.

"mommy i dustyyyy" she whined lowly since her daddy was alseep. "here mama" i said quietly steping over his bags and handed her her bottle with strawberry milk in it. She finna fall right to sleep once she drink that.

Were gonna surprise him today and londyn is excited. I rolled my eyes checking my phone once again as i was getting tagged in some bullshit his ex jenesis posted on twitter. atp i aint responding, he's in here fighting for his life and almost died and you worried about going back and fourth? Could neva be me, especially when she dont know shit but him being shot.

Mama cleo is gonna come a little later since she went to sort things out and had to make a run so were just waiting for him to awake at this point.

I went and sat next to her and she jumped in my lap and cuddled up against me making me rub her back and kiss her forehead.

"mommy 4 it say faur" she said pointing to the number in the video making me smile at her. "that's right good job" i said high fiving her and she squealed. I felt gek kick a bit too hard making me grunt. he's been kicking like crazy since last night. His ass been laying low as hell in my back too.

I heard stirring making me look up to see jahseh waking up. Once he opened his eyes, his eyes went on all the gifts everyone got him. Everyone on twitter, instagram etc have been tagging him like crazy wishing him a Happy Father's Day since I have his phone.

"Happy fathers dway dada" she said raising her hands smiling at him making him blush and I laughed. "Thank you baby" he said back and then looked at me and I smiled grabbing a gift and gave it to him. He grabbed the bag carefully and opened it to see a Rolex and my ultrasound photos from my appointment today. Londyn's reaction is sooo cute she even cried.

He chuckled at the rolex and grabbed the photos. He smiled looking at them. I got to see my little babies face today.

"wow" he said and laughed. I know i thought i was the only one. If idgaf was a person that would be my son.

"dada dats baby bradder" she said pointing at the photos and me and jah laughed. We helped him open up all his gifts and he was amazed how much stuff we all got him including my baby.

Just as jahseh started eating stokeley and cleo came in with three big bags and stokeley had one.

"wassup vro" ski said and him and jah dapped up. Cleo went and gave him a kiss and handed him his gifts and started recording. He pulled out custom made baby hats, booties, onsies, and a cutsom made paci for gek. This is all so cuteeee and my baby isnt here yettt

"thank you momma" jahseh said smiling hard and she laughed and nodded. Ski picked up londyn and he handed him the gift. He opened a bear that talked with jahseh's voice on it. Im gonna cry this is the bear i wanted when we went to the mall the other day and it took them some time for them to get it ready.

"omg how did yall manage to get ittt" i whined pressing the button in the middle. "I am the end, the next gekyume of thinking" it said and londyn clapped.

"You like that huh" jah said turning towards londyn and she nodded fast making us all laugh.

"i-i cwant weit for baby bradder to come daddy" she said reaching for him and we all aw'd. She's gonna be a good big sister.

"me too, daddies excited too" he said scrunching her face up making her giggle and kissed his cheek.

-

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and baby daddies 😭