𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢

This song is fire but go to 1:14 that part of the song hits diff right now :)

I sat on the side of jahseh's hospital bed feeding him the food I brought him since he was in so much pain to move his neck.

"Here, take your pain pills" I said putting the little cups of water and medication infront of him throwing his empty food he ate away into trash and sat next to him again.

I helped him not hurt himself as he took his medicine and he sighed out looking at me making me pick at my nails.

"Have you had anything to eat today" he asked me making me shake my head no. "I ate a breakfast bowl that was this morning but I'm fine as long as you are" I smiled at him and he put his hand on my stomach making me lift up my shirt a bit.

"He's getting bigger and bigger" he said smiling and I drunk some of my water.

I heard the door open behind me and I turned around seeing Cleo holding londyn's hand as she chewed on her fingers.

"Look it's dada" Cleo whispered to her and she looked up and smiled, giggling making him smile.

"Dadaaa" she said and Cleo put her on the bed and she hugged him tight making me and Cleo chuckle.

"you otay dada" she said worried for her daddy. "I'm ok baby daddy's ok I'm here ok? I love youu" he said rubbing her back since he was laying back a bit.

Cleo kissed jah goodbye and left us leaving us with londyn. "wove you two dada" she mumbled sounding sleepy and i rubbed her back also. He was all over the news, articles you name it. His fans are freaking out and him being ok hasn't been out yet. I understand how they feel, if my favorite artist was shot I would be hella upset.

I looked up and seen them sleeping peacefully making me admire them both. My babies are so cute sleeping. I took out my phone and took a picture of them together making me smile.

I heard a slight knock on the door making me get up to see ally, juice, and some others standing there concerned and worried. I stepped out closing the door slowly so I wouldn't wake them.

"How's he doing is he ok" juice asked freaked out. "He's good, he's lucky though he was close to it but didn't and that's all that matters" I sighed putting my hands on my hips taking all this in still. They all sighed out in satisfaction to the good news. "Lai, are you ok?" Ally asked me making tears stream down my face. I covered my face crying in ally's arms ashamed of myself.

"He wouldn't be in there if I would have told him" I cried pulling away from ally turning the other way covering my face. I still couldn't take it. It's all my fault. It's my fault my baby has to see her daddy like this.

"Lai this isn't your fault, they gonna catch them, and they ass gon rot in that cell too" trunks said rubbing my back and the others calmed me down and hugged me saying that everything is ok.

I wiped my tears hugging them all back. "Thank you guys so much, you all mean so much to me" I sniffled pulling away from them smiling at them

-

While it's abt to be 12:00 ily jahseh 🕊 LLJ🤍