𝙰 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

Months later

"aww look at the married coupleee" ski said as we entered backstage. I laughed as jah sat down and pulled me into his lap

"you bout ready to pop any moment now" trunks said making me chuckle. "i knoww, jah has been restricting me from doing stuff. i cant even get up and do normal shit now that my doctor has me on bed rest"

"and? i want my son coming out healthy and my wife too" jah said rubbing my thigh. Today we we're gonna watch ski perform at rolling loud today. Jah isnt performing today since he wanted to be by my side ever since the docor saidi shoyld be ready to give birth.

Just then india came back stage making her squeal once she saw me. Jah helped me stand up and she hugged me and cupped my stomach

"my nephews getting so biggg, you bout ready to pop" she said making me laugh and nod. "is he performing yet? I told him i was gonna be coming a little late since i had to do this photo shoot for a cover" she explained.

"yea he just started your right on time, go show yo man support bestie ill be good here with jah" i saod sitting back down in jahseh's lap. He cupped my stomach and put his head in the crook of my neck.

She nodded and walked up on the side of the stage as we all watched ski perform. My song 'ya!' by ski come on making some of us backstage rap it with him.

After the song was over, i grabbed my phone and started taking pictures with jah while he wasnt lookin but i know he knew i was taking them.

Just then we heard commotion coming from the stage and i saw india take off making me stand up as fast as i could. Jah was confused and kinda pissed because he didn't know what was going on.

Just then i felt sharp pain coming in my stomach making my knees go weak. Jah grabbed my arm pulling me back up so i wouldnt fall. I felt like i had to lowkey shit dawg.

Jah was helping me sit down as some others helped keep me calm. I felt some wet shit between my thighs making my eyes widen.

"omg- JAH MY WATER BROKE- FUCKK" i yelled out as i cupped my stomach as the pain started to hit.

Everyone was going back and forth from security coming back and forth, people moving away from me to give me space and some people surrounding me calming me down.

i breathed in and out as the pain started to stop but hurt wayy worse. Tears started to fall down my face as someone called an ambulance to come get me.

Jah stuck his hand in my dress and i felt his finger go inside touching what im guessing was our babies head.

"baby i need you to calm down take deep breaths okay?" jah said calmimg me down. I started squeezing jah's hand in pain as i tried to bare it.

I saw a stretcher get brought backstage and jah help me up so they could take me to the hospital.

I just hoped stokeley was okay ..

-

I smiled as they handed me my baby boy. He was 5 pounds even and was born on January 26 3 days after jahseh's.

I cried as his big eyes looked up at me as i fed him. Jah looked down at gek like this was the best day of his life.

My babyboy is here, Im a wife, And he gave me another blessing- a daughter

Me and this man have been rocking together for 4/5 years now. Jah grabbed gek from me as they bonded with skin to skin contact. I could see jah smiling at him as he slept peacefully.

"Welcome Gekyume Onfroy"

xxxtentacion

cubandasavage congrats ♥️

brainiactheartist 🖤🖤