Chapter 3- Taehyung's scolding

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for those who was fasting :)

No one's Pov

Jungkook looked at himself in mirror, it was 5 am and Taehyung told him to come to hospital at 7, he couldn't sleep last night, not even a bit....he got ready and wear his white coat.....He sat on his bed to wait till it's 7 o clock... without noticing his eyes closed and he fell asleep sitting on his bed.

After hours he opened his eyes, he blinks his eyes and looks at the clock

After hours he opened his eyes, he blinks his eyes and looks at the clock...he wide his eyes grabbing his bag...he rushed out of his hostel...He rushed inside the hall and saw Jin along with Taehyung on reception " Good morning " Jungkook greeted them... Taehyung looks at him and than at his wrist watch.

Jin gulped " You are late Mr Jeon " Taehyung said to him folding his arms.... Jungkook looks at him nervously " I am sorry Mr Kim " Jungkook bowed to him... Taehyung sighed " There is no such word called sorry for doctors, use this word only when you couldn't save your patient " Taehyung scolded him.

" He is testing my patience " Jin mumbled looking at Taehyung, Taehyung turned to look at Jin " Did you say something?" Taehyung asked him raising his eye brow...Jin laughs and hit his shoulder " can I say something to you, your highness " Jin said to him nervously.... Taehyung turn his head to Jungkook.

" Next time be on time, be at my office at 9" Taehyung said to him and looks at Jin " I will deal with you later " Taehyung said, giving Jungkook a glare he walked away.... Jungkook lower his head...Jin cleared his throat to get Jungkook's attention, which he successfully got when Jungkook looks up at him.

" What happened with you just now was just a demo, real thing will happen at 9 " Jin said to him, Jungkook looks at Jin Scared, who panicked seeing Jungkook's teary eyes and his nose turning red " Hey hey, don't cry!...I was just joking!" Jungkook shook his head " It's not about him! I forget to drink my banana milk and he scolded me " Jungkook said sniffing.

Jin looks at him surprised " that mean you haven't eaten anything?" Jin asked him, Jungkook nodded his head pouting slightly " okay, come on " Jin said and starts to follow Jin " This is cafeteria, you can eat from here " Jin said to him " Go sit there I will bring something for you " Jin said to him, and points at the chair.

Jungkook nodded and sat on the chair, he looks around.... Yesterday, Jin didn't showed him cafeteria.

 Yesterday, Jin didn't showed him cafeteria