Chapter 40 - FLIRTING? SINGLE?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Good morning " Taehyung greeted his parents who were having their breakfast, Bogum busy in newspaper " Hey princess " Taehyung said and peck Mia's cheek who giggled.... Jungkook came in the dinning room and placed the breakfast on the table " Breakfast looks delicious " Bogum said putting the newspaper down.

" woah, Kim Bogum for the first time isn't reading his newspaper " Suzy said surprised " Well of course I want to eat my son's food " Bogum said indicating to Jungkook smiled and sat beside Taehyung who glance at him from corner of his eyes...Namjoon almost dropped the plates " Stop being so clumsy Namjoon "

Suzy scoffed him, it's been 1 week since Taekook wedding... their life was filled with happiness " You have never eaten my food but excited for Jungkook's food?" Suzy said and glance at Bogum who nervously smiled " It's Jungkook after all " Bogum said and shrugged his shoulder " My husband " Taehyung added.

Everyone rolled their eyes " We know he is your husband, no need to remind us every minute " Jungkook giggled Taehyung glared at him " Are you my husband or their?" Taehyung asked him pouting " Their son " Jungkook said and shrugged his shoulder... Taehyung looks at him in disbelief " Woah my innocent Jungkook is all gone " Suzy and Bogum laughed.

" anyways, Taehyung Christmas is coming up...we need to go tommorow for shopping so arrive early " Suzy said to her who nodded... Jungkook served some food in Taehyung's plate who put his hand on Jungkook's thigh " And Jungkook " Jungkook gulped and tensed at the touch " Y-yes Eomma " Jungkook asked her.

" You will also come with us...I need to buy so many things with you " Jungkook closed his eyes tightly when Taehyung squeezed his thigh...He glance at Taehyung who was eating his pancake unborthered.... Jungkook glared at him and pushed his hand away...who smirked tilting his head.

After breakfast, Taekook get inside this car " why I feel so nervous going to hospital after many months....feels like it's my first day " Jungkook said to him, his bunny teeth showing.... Taehyung glance at him who and nodded " Same goes for me " Taehyung mumbled " why? You are the boss and of course you were here " Jungkook asked him frowning.

Taehyung gulped " Well- actually " Taehyung stopped the car " We here " Jungkook frowns " So soon?" Taehyung parked the car and gets out of the car along with Jungkook....They get inside the hospital " Good morning Mr and Mrs Kim " Jungkook blushed " Mrs?" Taehyung Chuckled.

When they get inside Taehyung's room, Taehyung slammed Jungkook against the wall who gasped " What-" Taehyung peck him on his lips who pushed him " Let me clear one thing Doctor Taehyung " Taehyung frowns " Doctor Taehyung?" Taehyung mumbled confused " yes Doctor Taehyung, in hospital you are my boss not husband "

Taehyung whined " No~ We spend most of our time in hospital this is not fair " Jungkook smiled secretly and shrugged his shoulders " Good Bye Doctor Taehyung " Saying this Jungkook walked out of the room...leaving crying and whining Taehyung " How can he do this to his husband " Taehyung cried.

Entire day Jungkook was acting professionally which was bothering Taehyung a lot " Why so long face?" Jin asked him.... Taehyung pouts and looks at him, they was sitting in cafeteria... Taehyung was looking out of the window " Jungkook is acting professional in office is said at work I am only his boss " Jin laughed his famous windshield.

" Well I remembered Hitler Kim used to say that He don't like unprofessional people in his Hospital at Jungkook's first day " Taehyung looks at him " did I really said that?" Taehyung asked him, Jin nodded smirking a little " Anyways I have some work bye bye " Taehyung said and walked out of the cafeteria.

" Wow, that sounds like an old man " Taehyung mumbled and sip his coffee but instantly split it back " Why do people drink coffee ?" He sighed heavily...His eyes travel around the cafeteria when he saw Jungkook grabbing banana milk " He is so cruel...I want to kiss him " Taehyung mumbled and lower his head.

Jungkook's Pov

I was walking in the corridor when I heard a voice " you are so handsome Doctor " I was about to ignore it but when i heard a very familiar deep voice " But you are more beautiful " I peeked inside the room and saw Taehyung, My forking husband flirting with a girl holding her hand...wait? He is treating her wound.

" I hope you are not in a relationship " This witch " Not for now " I scoffed and entered into the room, holding Taehyung wrist I  dragged him towards his office.....He is going to die in my hands today...I was just teasing him and look at him already changed his mind, pretty liar....wait no he is not a pretty liar.

No one's Pov

Jungkook slammed Taehyung against the wall who looked at him taken back " Jun-" " Shut up " Jungkook glared at him pouting angrily " FLIRTING? SINGLE! " Jungkook pinched his ear who whined " Ahh ahh Koo " Taehyung tries to stop him but Jungkook smashed his lips on Taehyung's.

Who widen his eyes shocked by his shy husband.... Jungkook moved his lips hurriedly biting his lips who hissed.... Taehyung tensed when someone knocked on the door He pushed Jungkook away who breathes heavily " Taehyung gulped and opened the door " Taehyung you need to see this " It was Yoongi...who was too shocked to notice messy Taehyung.

Jungkook who was angry frowns hearing a familiar name and voice.

" My name is Kevin...anyone can recognize 6 years ago....Jeon Jungkook....the named he was called should have used for me....I tried to rape him, He was innocent....this guilt is killing me slowly so I decided to take my own life "

Taehyung looks at Jungkook who was looking at him with his bambi eyes " This video is going viral and many people are already apologizing Jungkook " Yoongi smiled and looks at Jungkook who somehow felt happy.... Taehyung smiled widely " Finally they realized their mistake.... Taehyung was about to hug him but Jungkook pushed him away.

" I'm still angry at you " Jungkook said to him and went to Yoongi, hugging him tightly who tried his best to get away from the hug but everyone knows Yoongi loves hugs.... Taehyung sighed but instantly a smile came on his face.

•• One Hour earlier ••
••• Busan City •••

" You hear me, say all of this...or your lovely girlfriend will be dead " Chang wook said to Kevin in front of him who shakes his head " N-No I will say whatever you tell me " Chang wook smirked and aimed the gun at Kevin's girlfriend's head....Kevin gulped and said everything which was written on the paper.

" My name is Kevin...anyone can recognize 6 years ago....Jeon Jungkook....the named he was called should have used for me....I tried to rape him, He was innocent....this guilt is killing me slowly so I decided to take my own life " Chang wook's man recorded everything and post it on social media from Kevin's account.

" Sorry I lied a little " Chang wook looks at his unconsious girlfriend " I will let your girlfriend go but not you " Before Kevin could say something....Chang wook shot him in the center on his head " You hurted Jungkook runied his life...this is your punishment " Chang wook mumbled smirking.

_______________________
Chapter 40

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰