Chapter 11- Sensitive Heart

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person 

Jungkook's Pov

I called Soobin's uncle in the morning, it's been 2 weeks since he discharged from hospital, I wanted to meet him...the day when I first arrived here, I met Soobin's uncle...He is such a nice man, unlike his brother.... wearing my lab coat and my sling bag, I walked out of my room...As I reached the exit gate.

I saw Soobin's uncle, Shin  waiting for me, Shin a driver in hospital, If someone needs to leave in emergency, Shin is always there to help " Good morning Doctor " I smiled at him " Good morning Shin " He is only few years elder than me but he told me to call him by his name.

" He called for me " I stood before him " Yes, It's been days when I met Soobin, I was worried about him...I thought I call you so you can take me " I said to him softly " of course Doctor " He said, we both starts to make our way to their house " But If Hyung is at home and he misbehave but you, I won't be able to forgive myself " Shin said to me.

We walked through the green filed " Don't worry, He can't do anything to me...he can only raise his voice at Soobin " I said to him with a slight smile, I holds his hand, he helped me in climbing a big rock " Be careful Doctor " He said to me, after sometime we both reached their house.

Soobin who was in the garden smiled widely looking at me " I smiled back and hugs him " Doctor Jungkook " He said, I pulled away from hug " How many times I told you not to call me Doctor Jungkook, call me Hyung " I said and ruffles his hair " okay Hyung " We both went inside and talked for an hour, when Soobin's mother arrived.

She seemed self conscious, She told me about her health problems, Soobin was laughing silently I don't know why...but I was a little angry when she scold Soobin for no reason " Okay I will leave now " I stood up " Okay Doctor Jungkook " Soobin's mother said to me, she seems to be nice but cold.

Soobin walked be to the gate " You listened to Eomma, that's why she is happy now " Soobin said to me, I smiled " I will send medicine for her, also " I hand Soobin a watch, he on hold me he liked watches " Bye " He smiled a little.

No one's Pov

Jungkook walked inside the hospital, many staff members gives him stares, confusing him...Ignoring them Jungkook walked inside Chang wook's room " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jungkook flinched he looks around and saw Yoongi, Jimin and Jin clapping and wishing him Happy Birthday....He saw Chang wook smiling at him.

Holding cake in his hand " Happy Birthday " Chang wook wished him, Jungkook smiled at him widely, it's been years someone surprised him " Thank you Hyung " Jungkook cuts the cake and smiled widely, he looks at Chang wook's men " No guns, we promise " Jungkook giggled and hand them cake.

" I can't believe our Hitler Kim gave permission for this party " Hoseok said enjoying his cake " Where is he tho?" Jungkook glance at them from corner of his eyes " He went to Seoul, what to meet Seo Joon before camp " Jimin answeresd Yoongi, out of blue Jin starts to laugh loudly, Chang wook Flinched meanwhile everyone continues to shakes their head.

" why are you laughing?" Yoongi asked him, who was still laughing looking at his phone " Taehyung messaged me see " He hand him his phone, Yoongi reads it out loud.

Wish Doctor Jungkook from me too, because he blocked me, I am not able to message him

Jungkook mentally facepalmed when everyone brusted into laughter, Jungkook pouts and stood up " I am leaving, I have to meet Hyung " Jungkook said and rushed out not before grabbing his bag.

••• 4th September •••
•••• Camp Day ••••

The Medical Camp was arranged in an open area, Many patients came, Every doctor attended them and treated them for free, Taehyung was looking at Jungkook was smiling and talking with a patient in really soft voice, The cold wind touching his face, making his nose red " Taehyung, can you come here for a moment " Taehyung nodded his head and walks to Jin.

The they went by, the camp went really well, Everyone worked and and decide to go home before dark, as the area my hilly and dangerous for night, they was 2 village away from Paraiso Valley was 34 kilometers away from the camping spot " Jungkook, you leave with Doctor Taehyung, Me and Yoongi are leaving for Seoul " Jungkook nodded his head.

" Let's leave " Jungkook nodded his head, following Taehyung, Jungkook sat on the passenger seat and Taehyung on the driving, just as he was about to drive...A man in his early 30's knocked on the window.... Taehyung lower the window " Doctor I need help, my wife is on labor " He said, he was breathing heavily.

" Please, my house is really near " Taehyung turns to Look at Jungkook, who nodded his head " Okay, please sit " Taehyung said, The man thanked them and sat on the back seat, he guide them to his house, it took them 15 minutes to reach, they reached inside the house " Go attend the patient " Taehyung said to Jungkook.

Who nodded and went inside, Taehyung took a deep breath " please Doctor, sit down " The man led him a chair, Taehyung thanked him and sat before a window, after sometime Jungkook came out " Her condition is critical, I have to do this delivery here " Jungkook said to Taehyung, who glance at the window.

" can you do it?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook simply nodded his head " Okay, Best of Luck " Jungkook nods and went inside the room once again...Hours went by, it's starts to rain heavily outside, Taehyung pulled his fingers in hair, worried about Jungkook...His eyes moved back and forth.

Finally Jungkook came out " Congratulations it's a boy " Jungkook said to the man, who smiled widely... Taehyung stood up and looks Jungkook, unknowingly proud " Both mother and boy are healthy " Jungkook said to Taehyung, who nodded his head " Well Done " Taehyung gives him a smile.

" Okay we will leave now " Taehyung said but the man stopped them, insisting them to have tea first before leaving, they agreed " Sit down " Taehyung said to Jungkook, who sat before him...after sometime, A girl same as Soobin's age came with tea...just as she was about the hand Jungkook, the cup fell on Jungkook.

Staining his clothes " are you blind! Look you stained doctor's clothes " Taehyung looks at him worried.... Jungkook who was wiping his clothes, he looks at the man " Please don't scold her, it's okay " Jungkook paused and than speaks again " Children's heart are really sensitive, don't scold them "

" Their feelings are more important than my clothes " Jungkook said, his eyes turning glassy, Taehyung stared at Jungkook's face, somehow his words effected Taehyung's heart " Just a glass of water( 😭😭😭) will be enough " Jungkook said to them smiling slightly... the man apologized.

Jungkook faced Taehyung, who gives him a soft smile, by which looking at Jungkook was taken back, but still he smiled back.....

____________________
Chapter 11

Maybe this will be a short book,idk

How was it? Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰