Chapter 20 - Party

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Gifts?

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jungkook was sitting in his balcony, looking at the night view, smiling....He was feeling happy, can him crazy but He was thinking what If he marry Taehyung, how there life would be, but also he knows that's impossible, His phone starts to ring, he looks at the caller id and smiled " Hello Namjoon Hyung " He said softly.

" Hello Koo, I wanted to invite you on Mia's birthday party " Jungkook's smile fell, He doesn't wanted to leave his room " But Hyung- " Before Jungkook could say something, Namjoon starts to speak again " don't you dare say no, I wanted to call you early to help me but guess you are saying no " Namjoon said in fake anger.

Jungkook sighed " Okay what help do you want?" Jungkook asked, playing with his oversize shirt " Just arrive early " Jungkook talked with him for sometime and than hangs up the call......He pouts a little and leaned back on the chair, How will he face Taehyung after what he did today.

Next day, after talking a shower Jungkook was searching for good outfit, but all of them was his baggy clothes, after that happened 5 years ago... Jungkook starts to wear baggy clothes....He looks at the certain outfit and decided to wear....He went to Kim house and was met with Taehyung surrounded by kids, while talking on the phone.

Taehyung looks up, his phone fell from his hand when his eyes fell on Jungkook, he took a deep breath and stood up, walking towards Jungkook.

Jungkook felt shy when Taehyung stared at him without blinking his eyes, Taehyung lower his head, Taehyung smiled.

" where is everyone?" Jungkook asked him in a small voice, Taehyung grabbed a heart balloon " Aren't you a little early?" Taehyung teased him, Namjoon smiled when he saw Jungkook " Well, because I called him to come earlier " Namjoon said wrapping...

" where is everyone?" Jungkook asked him in a small voice, Taehyung grabbed a heart balloon " Aren't you a little early?" Taehyung teased him, Namjoon smiled when he saw Jungkook " Well, because I called him to come earlier " Namjoon said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulder.

" So If asked you to come so you won't come?" Taehyung said handing that heart balloon to him, Namjoon scoffed, Jungkook looks at the heart balloon and looks at Taehyung, who winked at him, Jungkook lower his head, a blush crept on his cheeks, Namjoon stood their awkwardly " Well he is my friend in here, no funny business " Saying this Namjoon walked away.