Chapter 16 - Taelous

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jungkook was looking through his laptop, when a picture of him with his brother came in view....his smile feel and eyes filled with tears, however his brother was, he can't deny the fact miss him.... everything was good between them, but than Jennie ruined everything.

On the other hand Jaehyun was sitting on the bed, it was midnight but he couldn't sleep, Jennie looks at him and sat up on bed,putting her hand on his shoulder " What happened?" She asked him, He shakes his head...than her eyes fall on the photoframe of Jungkook in from of Jaehyun.

She rolled her eyes " Again thinking about that character less, He must be whoring aro-" Jaehyun turned around and slapped her tightly " Shut up! Shut up " He yelled at her, making her shocked " Don't you dare call him that! I will cut your tounge off!" Jaehyun yelled at her, who Flinched.

" He is my brother! I already regret kicking him out, but I won't hesitate to kick you out too " He warned him her and walked out, not before talking Jungkook's picture going to Jungkook's room, Jennie stared at the door breathing heavily.

Next day, Jungkook was sitting in cafeteria having his breakfast when Jin came and sat before him, with his breakfast, Jungkook git starlted when Jin takes out a rose from his back and and showed it to Jungkook " a flower for you, it's not beautiful as you but please keep it " Jungkook giggled.

" This is the voice of my heart, this small flower " Taehyung entered into the cafeteria to get something for himself, when he heard Jungkook's giggling, He turned around seeing holding a rose for him " This is my love " Jin said loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

Who cleanched his fist " Love?" Jungkook said between his giggles and grabbed the rose from Jin, Taehyung walked away from cafeteria in angry, finally Jungkook stopped giggling " Thank you, how did you know I was here?" Jungkook asked, eating his food " I had a dream that Doctor Jungkook was eating breakfast in the morning in cafeteria " Jin dramatically said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes " Okay fine, I asked Sana " Jungkook laughed, he takes a deep breath " Hyung I wanted to talk to you " Jungkook said to him, who nodded " About you " Jungkook said in a small voice, Jin nodded " Well, I am here you can talk to me " Jin said, Jungkook nodded.

On the other hand, Taehyung slammed a file on his table, glaring at Hoseok " What is this hospital? Everyone is chating, no one is following rules! Flirting and " Taehyung rubbed his Temple, Hoseok looks at him confused " Flirting? Who " Hoseok asked him, Taehyung glared at him " Jin with my Ju-" he stopped when Yoongi entered into the room.

" Just leave and take care of everything " Hoseok shrugged and walked out, Yoongi noticed Taehyung's anger " You okay?" Jungkook nodded his head...
Jungkook and Jin walked towards Taehyung's office, Jin decided to drop him to his office " You really made me in a critical condition Doctor Jungkook, this is serious " Jin said to him.

" I am serious, please think about what I said Hyung " Jungkook said and waved at him, knocking on Taehyung's door " Come in " He heard Taehyung...he went inside the room, seeing Yoongi already seated, Jungkook sat beside Yoongi on the chair " I asked you to come earlier Doctor Jungkook, by looking at the patient's condition "  Taehyung said to him.

" Sorry Doctor Taehyung " Jungkook mumbled " Please for say sorry if you don't mean it " Taehyung's voice wasn't harsh but cold, Jungkook said nothing, while Yoongi can see hurt in Jungkook's eyes...after their small meeting, Jungkook left earlier while Taehyung and Yoongi walked towards towards the surgery room.

" That was harsh Taehyung " Yoongi said to him who said nothing " You could say it softly too " Taehyung nodded his head, his eyes fell on Jin " Good morning doctors " Jin greeted them, instead of greeting him back, Taehyung glare at him which both Jin and Yoongi noticed " Why it looks like you are ready to kill me?" Jin asked him.

" Maybe I am " Taehyung mumbled and walk away, Jungkook on the other hand was in children's ward thinking about Taehyung " sometimes he is really nice but very next moment, he again turn into a Hitler " Jungkook thought to himself, Jungkook felt a presence beside him....he turned around meet with Taehyung's gaze.

" Sorry about earlier " Taehyung said to him " I-its okay " Jungkook whispered out, they stayed silent for sometime but than Taehyung speaks up " Doctor Jungkook, don't think negatives, think about the moments that make you happy " Jungkook blinked his eyes confused " And always smile, your smile is beautiful ".

Taehyung slammed his hands on his mouth " I-I " Jungkook's ear turned red " M-my shift is o-over " Jungkook stood up walking away, Taehyung stared at his back... Jungkook rushed out of hospital, grabbing his bag from staff room...all the way he was thinking about Taehyung when he bumped with a hard chest, he looked up.

" Chang wook Hyung?" Chang wook smiled at him " Where are you going ?" Chang wook asked him " My Hostel " Jungkook said to him " Come let me  drop you " Chang wook ssid to him, Jungkook nodded his head, walking behind him to his car.

On the other hand, Taehyung entered into his house " Good evening " He greeted everyone, his eyes fell on Jisoo, who stood up looking at him....She saw how Taehyung changed, he was used to be cute but now, he turned into a handsome man.

" Hello Jisoo " She was disappointed, she thought Taehyung would hug him " Hi Tae " She said to him, Suzy rolled her eyes

" Hello Jisoo " She was disappointed, she thought Taehyung would hug him " Hi Tae " She said to him, Suzy rolled her eyes....Namjoon holds Suzy's hand " okay, Mom, Dad I will go to sleep I already had my dinner in hospital " Taehyung smiled at them and walked away....Jisoo sighed.

" What happened to your hand?" Chang wook asked him, they was now standing in front of Jungkook's hostel " I fell " Jungkook said once again remembering about how Taehyung bantaged his wrist " Okay, go inside so I can leave " Chang wook said to him, Jungkook smiled " Good night Hyung " He said to him and walked inside " Good night " Chang wook waved at him smiling.

Next day Jisoo was walking in garden seeing Taehyung jogging early in the morning, he stopped when Jisoo blocked his way " Good to see you now waking up early Tae " She said and smiled Taehyung nodded " Yes, I am Doctor of course there is nothing called sleep in my life " Taehyung said breathing heavily.

He talked with Jisoo for sometime, even he just wanted to leave but he was trying not to be rude with her " So how is your husband?" Taehyung asked her,who lower her head " He divorced me " Taehyung looks at her, feeling pity " I am sorry " He said to her softly, Jisoo looks at him.

" Don't you want to know why?" Jisoo asked him, eyes filled with tears, Taehyung shakes his head " No, I don't.....sorry to say Jisoo but I am not interested " Taehyung said to her and walked away, leaving Jisoo allow, looking at his back in disbelief.

___________________
Chapter 16

🌚 poor Jisoo

How was the chapter? Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰