Chapter 41- How Taehyung was Born

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" Koo, I'm sorry " Suzy and Bogum frowns seeing Taehyung following Jungkook like a lost puppy who was cooking in the kitchen " Come on..you know I love you " Jungkook stopped and threaten Taehyung with a knife " love me? " Jungkook scoffed " Why don't you go and tell that to her with whom you were flirting! " Jungkook said to him.

Who gulped " I was just kidding!" Taehyung whined...Suzy and Bogum glance at each other and smile...even they look so cute while fighting too.... pleading didn't work....they had their family dinner silently mostly Bogum and Jungkook were talking and Namjoon almost breaking everything with Taehyung pouting and Suzy glaring at Bogum.

" Please forgive me " Taehyung said Hugging Jungkook from back...who stayed silent ironing Taehyung's clothes " Go to sleep...we have to leave early tomorrow " Jungkook mumbled... somehow feeling hurt by the behavior Taehyung with the girl " I promise I was just joking....I also you are the one said we don't have any relation beside boss and and staff in hospital "

Jungkook glared at him " That means I can also go and flirt with anyone...you won't mind okay? " Taehyung picked him in Bridle style earning a Yelp from his husband " Let's see if you can really stay angry at me after this " Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook on the soft mattress....Who glared at him and tried to get up...But Taehyung softly pushed him back.

" Ta-" Taehyung smashed his lips on the younger kissing him deeply.... Jungkook finally smiled into the kiss...He knows that only Taehyung can kiss him like that and from now on...Only He can kiss Taehyung no body else.

Next day, Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the dinning table...Suzy and Namjoon already prepared breakfast for everyone " Finally you both made up " Jungkook smiled sheepishly at Bogum who chuckled and pats his head " By the way how do you know that?" Taehyung asked him...taking of an apple...Suzy sigh.

" Well those masks of Jungkook's neck says something and we know how to both made up " Bogum smirked at his son...who choked on his apple and glance at his flustered husband " I guess you know a lot about these thinks dad " Namjoon said to him sipping his justice " Well yes...because something like this exactly happened in past "

Bogum sighed heavily while Suzy glance at him confused " And when I persuade your mother...the very next year Taehyung was born " Suzy widen her eyes but than Taehyung and Namjoon smirked at their father " Ooohoo " Taehyung and Namjoon teased their parents... Jungkook giggled seeing Suzy flustered.

She hit Bogum's back " Shut up, they are kids " Bogum huffed and glared at them " Well the kids were moaning to loudly yesterday " Bogum said and looks at Jungkook who blushed madly " Papa! " he whined... Taehyung Chuckled...peck his husband's cheek in front of everyone...now it was Namjoon and Bogum's turn to tease them.

••• Time Skip •••

The doctors of Life Hospital was sitting in the meeting room " Jimin is on leave so we need to cover his duty too " Yoongi said to Taehyung who nodded " Don't worry about that, Doctor Yuna is ready to work extra hours also Doctor Jungkook too " Taehyung said to him...looking at the file in front of him.

" This month we need to work more harder, there are many cases coming many are related to sugar...which is really difficult to control " Taehyung explained to them.... Jungkook nodded  " We should also plan another camp for awareness of this too " Jungkook said to them... Taehyung looks at Jungkook giving him a slight smile.

" Actually that's really a good idea " Yoongi said to everyone...they all agreed with Yoongi " Okay than me and Doctor Yoongi will plan about it... till than work hard and -" before he could say something everyone cheered out together " NO FUNNY BLESSINGS IN HOSPITAL DOCTOR " Taehyung sighed heavily and looks at Jungkook who shrugged his shoulders.

For next hour, Jungkook was continusally checking the patients and taking a round around the ward " Excuse me doctor, where is doctor Taehyung's office?" Jungkook looks up and saw a teenager boy with a woman...the boy was looking oddly familiar " Come with me " Jungkook lead them the way.

He knocked on the door, and entered into the room when he heard Taehyung's ' come in ' " Someone wants to meet you " Jungkook said to him who frowns... Jungkook walked out of the room...He was curious about them but he decided to stay silent...after all Taehyung is a doctor many people comes to meet him..

30 minutes passed, Jungkook was checking some reports standing at the reception " Yesterday me and Hoseok went out? Do you think he really likes me? " Jungkook smiled hearing Sana and nodded " Of course look up, you will know " Sana looks up and blushed seeing Hoseok glancing at her time to time.

" Jungkook, Taehyung is calling you in his office " Jin said to him who was nodded " good I am finished with these reports too " Jungkook picked up the reports and made his way to Taehyung office...He knocked on the door " Come in " He entered into the room and smiled at Taehyung...who smiled back " I checked all of the reports " Jungkook said and put them on the table.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him on his lap who looks at him confused " What happened?" Jungkook asked sensing Taehyung being gloomy... Taehyung sighed heavily and nuzzled his face in Jungkook's neck " the woman was Min Suk's wife and boy his son " Jungkook's smile fell.

" They came here to apologies and Thank me " Taehyung sighed heavily and looks at Jungkook " Am I wrong? I forgive him " Jungkook smiled and caresses his face with his thumb " You have a very big heart Tae...only god forgives someone easily but human...they never...but you did " Jungkook peck his lips who smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly.

" I love you so much " Taehyung mumbled " I love you more " Jungkook said and warpped his arms around Taehyung like a blanket " They look so cute " Sana said she was peeking inside along with Yuna and Jin " Look Doctor Taehyung kissed his head " Yuna silently squealed " Hey Stob it " Jin said pushed Yuna a little....Yoongi sighed heavily looking at them.

________________________
Chapter 41

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰