Chapter 28 - Namjin

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jin, who was making weird jokes with Sana, laughing his windshield laugh stopped when he felt a light pat on his shoulder, he turned around his smile disappearing seeing her, Nora, his ex " I knew it's you " Nora said and attacked him with a hug " Nora?" Jin said cleanching his fist not to hug her back, Sana wide her eyes.

She ran towards Jungkook's room to inform Taehyung, who was having a little break time with Jungkook " Doctor Taehyung! Jin's ex is here... hugging him " Sana said breathing heavily, Jungkook turned to look at Namjoon, to see his reaction...he covered his mouth not to laugh seeing Namjoon's shocked face.

Taehyung glance at Jungkook who nodded his head, indicating him to start acting " Oh! I guess Jin Hyung finally decided to move on " Taehyung said way too loud making Jungkook face palm, Namjoon was too confused to notice Taehyung's fake act " Yes, he told me he love a man, but the other party is refusing to marry him " Jungkook sighed..

" Doctor Tae is seriously calling Namjoon Hyung his brother, other party " Jungkook thought to himself shaking his head, Namjoon instantly stood up on his feet " I have a business to deal " Namjoon said, walking out of the room, Sana behind him,  Taehyung turned around and looks at Jungkook, with a wide smile, who gives him a thumbs up.

Namjoon peeks inside cafeteria, seeing Jin talking with Nora, laughing " well, your boss is really a nice man, is he single?" Nora asked Jin, she explained Jin everything about Taehyung's plan " Well sorry miss, He is already in love with someone else " Jin said to her, who pouts " Why is he laughing?" Namjoon mumbled to himself.

Not noticing Doctor Yuna peeking with " What are you doing?" Namjoon got starlted seeing Yuna " You scared me " Namjoon said dramatically to Yuna and peeks behind him and saw Jin waving at her, she understands what's happening " Is that Jin? With a girl? Wow " Yuna starts to act, well Taehyung already explained her.

Namjoon looks behind, seeing Jin now holding Nora's hand " My hands are soft right?" Nora asked him with a proud smile, Jin rolled his eyes " Shut up and act " Jin said with a force smile , Namjoon felt something in his stomach " It's good to see Jin finally moving on from his wife " Yuna said unconsiously...Namjoon looks at her confused.

" Wife?" Namjoon asked her, who sighed and without arguing told Namjoon everything, how his wife died along with their unborn child, Namjoon lower his head, and he was thinking only He went through pain...He saw Jin about to kiss Nora " Come on Joon " Jin thought to himself.

Without wasting anytime, Namjoon marched towards them, holding Jin's wrist he pulled him back, shooting glares at Nora " Joon?" Jin acts professionally, Namjoon looks at Jin " you are coming with me " Namjoon said in a very serious tone, scaring Jin a bit, Namjoon's voice never raised but today it was cold and scary.

Seeing Jin with Nora was making Namjoon feel sick, it was like his heart was feeling with bubble of smoke, making it feel with pain....He dragged Jin out of cafeteria, completing forgetting about his patients, Yuna squealed, doing a victory dance, unaware of soft loving stares, Sana smiled widely looking at Namjin, her eyes falling on Hoseok.

On the other hand, Taehyung was staring at Jungkook with heart eyes, who was reading a book, a pout adoring on his lips.... Taehyung leaned forward, placing a kiss on his head, taking him by surprise " Doctor Tae?" Jungkook looks at him with his bambi eyes " Do you really want to marry me?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook blushed and nodded his head.

Taehyung smiled widely, butterflies crept inside Jungkook tummy seeing Taehyung's boxy smile, Taehyung leaned towards Jungkook cupping his face, smashing his lips on Jungkook's, who wide his eyes....This time he didn't felt scared, or Kevin... Taehyung kissed him softly....It was Jungkook's first kiss, he doesn't know how to kiss..

He slowly starts to kiss back, following Taehyung's lead, Jungkook warpped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder, who slightly laid him down on the bed, Taehyung kissed him passionately, making Jungkook feel weak under his touch...soon they end their kiss, Taehyung peck his head " Get some rest " Taehyung said to him, who blushed and nodded.

Namjoon and Jin was sitting in garden, it's been 15 minutes Namjoon was all silent, Jin didn't say anything because Namjoon was looking really angry " You said you love just few days ago! " Namjoon said to him, hitting his arm softly, who looks at him surprised " well I do and I can say that again...I love you " Jin said to him.

Namjoon rolled his eyes " Lair! That's why you was about to kiss YOUR EX! " Namjoon yelled, flinching Jin....and an old patient almost got a heart attack behind them " Young love is turning aggressive " Saying this he walked away " You know I decided " Namjoon said to him, who finally looks up " We will date, than I will decide if I want to marry you or not!".

After few hours Jungkook felt something licking his nose, He scratch his nose and whined....He opened his eyes seeing, the bunny Taehyung gifted him right in front of his eyes " Snowball!" Jungkook excited sat " Ahh!" He whimpers when his arm bumped with the table beside him " Be careful!" Target scolded him, who was holding Snowball.

Jungkook pouts, Snowball sat on Jungkook's lap, Taehyung sat on the bed, smiling seeing Jungkook's bunny smile " You look cute " A blush crept on Jungkook's cheeks " What's with sudden compliments " Jungkook said in a small voice " Because you are cute, beautiful, se-" Jungkook covered Taehyung's mouth with his hand.

Completely turned into a tomato, Taehyung placed a kiss of his palm, who pouts and pulled his hand away " Snowball was with me, I was taking care of him....Now he will stay with me till we don't get married " Taehyung said, Jungkook smiled and nodded his head, Taehyung holds his both hands " I love you " Taehyung said to him.

Jungkook starts to giggle, making Taehyung chuckle " What?" Taehyung said to him, Jungkook shakes his head, Taehyung hugged him tightly, Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's chest, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist " I love you more " Jungkook said, Taehyung kissed his head.

Both of them completely ignoring the poor Snowball, squeezing between them, trying to get away.

______________________
Chapter 28

I'm surprised how long this is going

How was it? Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰