Chapter 7- Message

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" I know Noona " Jungkook was in his hostel, sitting on balcony looking at the view talking with Mina, it was past midnight " Nora aunt called me, she apologized Koo " Jungkook lower his head " It wasn't her fault, it was my decision to leave her house " Jungkook said playing with his toe, his head was resting on his knee...his leg against his chest.

" No Jungkook, you left because Jun's wife forced you, she insulted you " Jungkook sighed " No it's not that Nonna, He was my cousin and it's better I don't ruin his Marrige just because of misunderstanding " Jungkook said, holding himself back not to broke into tears " She balmed you for no reason, she accessed you that you tried to seduce his husband "

" Are you still not angry " Jungkook smiled sadly, even Mina was not really still " How can I be angry at her, my own brother kicked me out... believing his wife " Jungkook said and sighed sadly " Look Jungkook, please... don't punish yourself like this " Mina said to him " Nonna, I can say this to you too...why don't you leave your husband, stop tutoring yourself "

Jungkook said to her, the other line went silent for sometime " I can't " She said in a small voice, Jungkook chuckled sadly " Sometimes we really don't have any option Noona " Jungkook said to her " Okay, don't think much...it's quite late, go and take some rest " Mina said and hangs up the call.

Jungkook put his phone on the table and looks at the view....He stood up in the edge of the trace and streach his arms...closed his eyes feeling the cold air touching his body, it was almost 2am...cold night of the winter.

He opened his eyes and looks at the hills and tress around him

He opened his eyes and looks at the hills and tress around him...He sighed and again closed his eyes thinking

" This whole world is like made of tears, everyone has their own secrets

" This whole world is like made of tears, everyone has their own secrets...their own inner memories broken them from inside...my mother was killed in front of my own eyes I couldn't do anything, my mother....worse thing my own father killed her...after losing her I was bullied for being gay "