Chapter 31- Distance

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Jungkook arrived his aunt house, He was scared looking at the house, There are many bad memories in here...Even he have Chang wook, his hyung and Jin by his side but still, he wanted Taehyung to be with him too... Jaehyun rang the bell....after a moment, Jungkook aunt opened the door...She was about to yell at Jaehyun.

But stopped when her eyes fell on Jungkook, who was smiling at her....Nora, Jungkook's aunt rushed to him and hugged him tightly " My Kook " She was finally seeing Jungkook after 2 years, Nora loves Jungkook like her own son, even more than her son....She pulled away, placing many kisses on Jungkook's face.

Who smiled happily, feeling mother's presence around her, even Jungkook lost his mother but she left Nora for him, also Jungkook feels the mother presence around Suzy and Soobin's mother too " Come on, get in " Nora said to him and looks behind seeing Jin smiling while Chang wook trying to smile, because he never showed his smile to anyone except Jungkook.

" They are my Hyungs " Jungkook said, Nora smiled, Jin and Chang wook bowed to her " Welcome please come in " Nora said to them, completely ignoring Jaehyun, who knew he deserved this treatment " Jun! Look who is here " Nora happily called his son, who came out of his room, seeing Jungkook he smiled widely and was about hug him.

But a hand stopped him " Stay away from that whore " Jun's wife Ara said to him who scoffed... Jungkook heard it and lower his head, his smiling disappeared...Chang wook rolled his eyes, Jun yanked her hand away " He is my brother Ara, you need to clear your dirty mind " Jun said to her, who scoffed...Jun smiled at Jungkook and hugged him.

Chang wook was glaring at Ara who was acting like a queen " but she is a bit*h " Jin whispered to Chang wook who nodded " Good to see you again " Jun said to him, Ara rolled her eyes " not me, I don't want this boy to seduce you again " Jungkook looks at her in disbelief...He always ignored her but now remembering about Taehyung's words, Jungkook wants to stand up for himself.

" Noona " Ara scoffed " I am not your Noona " She said, Jungkook folded his arms against his chest " Than Miss Ara, I am not interested in your husband....He is like my elder Brother, it's your dirty mind that thinks a brother would seduce his brother " Jungkook said to her, Chang wook looks at him surprised, Jaehyun, Jun and Nora proud.

" Also, I left last time because I respected you not because I was wrong " Jungkook said to her, who looks at him shocked, Jin brusted into a windshield laugh, somehow making the hard environment light, After sometime, Jungkook went to sleep, because they already arrived late... Jungkook was sharing bed with his brother.

Chang wook and Jin in an other room... Jungkook was staring at the ceiling, missing a certain someone...Hearing the phone ringing, Jungkook without wasting a second, he picks up the call " Doctor Tae " Jungkook said with a wide smile.... Taehyung who called Jungkook chuckled " It's looks like you was waiting for my call " Taehyung said to him.

" Of course, I couldn't sleep too " Jungkook said to him,who frowns " I thought you don't get nightmares anymore-" Taehyung was about to say something more but Jungkook stopped him " I don't, but still couldn't sleep " Jungkook said, Taehyung hummed and laid on his bed " Doctor  Jin told me what you have done today...I am proud "

Taehyung said, somehow Jungkook smiled, feeling a sudden wave of confidence in himself " I just felt hurt and somehow remembering about your words, I decided to stand up for myself " Jungkook explained to him " That's my Koo, brave, strong and confident...and I should add intelligent " Taehyung said and smiled.

Jungkook blushed and opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off by a loud snore, coming from Jaehyun, Taehyung frowns with a confused smile " Who is that?" he asked Jungkook, who closed his eyes embrraced " Jaehyun Hyung " Taehyung rolled his eyes hearing his name " Move 6 feet from him " Taehyung said to Jungkook.