After The Wedding

✨:Why didn't anyone record the wedding!

Hair Extensions:I did

✨:No! Entrapta! You took videos of the lights! Of the wall structure, but not of the actual marriage!

Hair Extensions:I was able to guess correctly what everyone would give you. I recorded that!

💘:Hunny, let's give Entrapta a break after all, she did guess over 1,000 presents correctly.

✨:I know. I lost the bet.

🗽:Alright! I'll do a recap! Bow was there in an amazing suit! It was white! Glimmer was wearing he mother's wedding dress, it was also white! Glimmer came ina after Frosta created smashed ice flowers on the floor. Glimmer was stunning. Bow was speechless, because Glimmer was Stunning. The talking dude said something. Glimmer and Bow kissed. Scorpia spelt thr punch onto frosta, who turned it into ice, and Scprpia cut it and gave everyone punch popsicles. Bow's uncle's cousin's child's cousin's pet was allergic to the flowers Perfuma put. Mermista tried putting it away by throwing it into the sewers. There was an argument, Sea Hawks set the place on fire. Mermista stopped it and everything was fine after that. How are you enjoying your Honeymoon by the way.

😼:Entrapta got a really good video of everything that happened after we met Bow's relatives pet.