1

Gregg Sulkin as Micah Hayden

Narrator:

Liam Alistair and Micah Hayden are the best of friends. Two peas in a pod. Partners in crime. They have been since they were five. The Alistair's moved into Micah's neighborhood around that time, and twelve years later. At the ripe age of seventeen, things started to change. The change was good and bad at the same time. It was mostly on the bad side, but still good, depends on how you look at it.

The things is that Micah started looking at Liam in a different way. It started at sixteen, he shook it off and thought that it was gonna go way. A year later, he looks at Liam like he hung the fucking moon. And thank god, that Liam is fucking oblivious so he doesn't notice the way Micah looks at him. Cause if he did Micah would be fucked. Micah himself is confused on his feelings for Liam and his sexuality. He doesn't really know or when he started liking him.

Well that's sort of a lie because he does. It was on a hot summer day, probably a few weeks till school started again. Micah and Liam were hot and sweaty, and so they went into Liam's ridiculously big pool. And well long story short, Micah couldn't keep his eyes of the water that was glistening Liam's back muscles and abs. After awhile of swimming and diving, Micah told Liam he'll be in bathroom, and for the first time ever Micah got himself off, on the thought of his best friend.

Later that day while Liam was sleeping, Micah may or may not have cried because he got off on the thought of his best friend and also cried because he may love him. He cried even harder because if was in love with his best friend, said best friend won't love him back because he's straighter than ruler, and he may or may not have girlfriend.

He thanked his lucky stars that Liam was a heavy sleeper, because he was fully sobbing into his pillow. It was all because he was an emotional person and Liam has a girlfriend and he's straight, and he won't ever love Micah back. But after probably crying for ten minutes straight, he finally went to sleep.

And this was only the bad side of the change. The good side...well that's not until later.

ווו

Welp. This is new and this one of those cliché friends with benefits things, if don't like it then don't read simple as that. Well anywhore I hope you enjoyed :) -A

P.s. sorry for any typos or mistakes in this chapter and I feel good about this story, that is all