4

Narrator:

It started out with a few kisses here and there. (They made sure absolutely no one was around when they did kiss.) That would leave them breathless and flushed. Then the kisses got hoter and the touches linger just a bit longer. Next thing Micah knew, Liam was asking him if they and I quote "friends that got each off... occasionally." And Micah just looks at him with a stunned expression on his face, and hesitantly nods. They never really talked about what they're doing, the kisses behinds closed doors, and the quick and hot makeout sessions. Micah just assumed that Liam loved him back or just felt something towards Micah other than platonic. Boy was Micah wrong. Liam doesn't love him like that because he just wanted to stay friends with him, but get each other off. Huh, sounds more like friends with benefits, Micah thinks to himself.

When Micah agreed to they're little agreement, Liam smiled so big. He looked like a little kid that got what he wanted for Christmas. Micah's stomach churned at the sight because sure he loves Liam, but this doesn't feel right with Micah. So, Micah gives him a sweet grin in return and kisses him softly on the lips. Before Micah knows it Liam's giving him one last kiss before he's out the door, saying,"Sorry have a date with Juli." And Micah nods and smiles, and tells him "have a great time." because that's what best friends are supposed to do.

He shuts the door and he walks back upstairs. His parents should be coming from work in a while. He sits in the chair by his desk and takes out his art supplies, which mainly consist of pencils and colored pencils. He likes to express his emotions through art. Not to brag or anything but he thinks he's good at it. He sits down in his chair at his desk, with only but a simple pencil in his and nothing in his brain. He doesn't know what to draw, usually it's easy. But his mind isn't focusing, so he gives up and decides to go back to it later. He takes his phone out if his pocket and rings up Erick, to apologize of course. He picks up after the third ring.

"Hey," Erick says.

"Uh hey Erick. I just called to uh apologize for acting like a douche to you when you were just trying to help. I didn't mean to sound so rude, sorry," Micah apologizes. It's silent over the phone for a beat too long.

"It's okay. I know. I uh I have something to tell you." Micah senses the nervousness in his voice. Micah wonders what's wrong.

"Yeah sure. You can tell me anything." He reassures Erick. He can hear Erick take a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

"Okay um, I just wanted to like tell you that I um. Fuck, I -- I love you. Like I love you Mi, so much. I swear it. And I know I shouldn't because me and you will never happen because you're in love with Liam. I just -- I guess I wanted to you let you--" Micah doesn't hear the rest because the phone is falling from his hand, and landing on the floor with a soft thud. He has a lump in throat and no, he will not cry because he doesn't deserve it, the one who should be crying is Erick.

He retrieves the phone from the floor and it doesn't have that much damage done to it, only a few small cracks. Nothing to serious. He puts the phone back to his ear.

"Hi,"Micah says in a small voice.

"Fuck. Fuck. Shit. I didn't, I'm so sorry Micah. Please don't hate me," Micah can tell that Erick's on the verge of crying.

"No no, no I wouldn't ever hate you. It's okay, you're gonna be okay. You deserve someone much better than me because I know, I know that if I did love you like that. I wouldn't love as much I love Liam. I'm sorry. Erick can you promise me something?"

"Y--yeah anything. What is it?"

"I want you to promise me that you will not cry or weep over me because I don't deserve your tears. Okay? Can you do that for me?"

"Y-yes. I'll try my best."

"Good, you're gonna be okay." Micah smiles sadly even though Erick can't see it.

"Okay, I love you." Micah grimaces when he says those three words.

"I know." He hangs up the phone and draws.

ווו

Bruhh what the hell did I just write. That was kinda sad to be honest. Oh yeah thanks for over 50 reads! :)) I'm glad that you guys are enjoying it. Early update yay! That's all really. - A

QOTD: Do you what the fosters on abc family? If you do who's your favorite couple?

AOTD: I do and it's jonnor (Jude and Connor)

Vote

Comment

Follow

xxoxx