2

Richard Ayala as Liam Alistair

Narrator:

Liam's and Micah's friendship has always sorta been on the affectionate side. To their other friends it seemed weird at first but as years progressed, it was normal to them. But to other people in the school they would give them weird looks, because it's not everyday you see two teenage boys hugging. Or pecking each other on the cheeks, especially in small town of Gatlinburg.

No one said anything because Liam was the cliché popular jock. Contrary to popular belief he's really nice and fun, and sometimes when a student is sitting alone at lunch he'll take it upon himself, to sit with the student until lunch is over. So Liam is unbearably nice and fun and also the school's star quarterback. He also has a very beautiful girlfriend and Micah kinda hates her, for the sole reason that she has Liam and he doesn't. Because Juliana is a really sweet and nice girl, she's really into like comics and she wears band merch almost every day.

She also like melts when Micah and Liam are being affectionate towards each other. Micah knows all of this because some days he won't shut up about what she did or said that day, or week. Micah's happy for him he is, even if Liam's source of happiness isn't cause by Micah.

"Hey why do you look so glum," Erick asks. Erick is one of Micah's close friends they've been friends the second grade. He's also the only person that knows that Micah loves Liam. And Erick's response was,"Okay, anything else you want to tell me." So to speak Erick was not surprise to find out that Micah loves Liam. Micah also isn't the most subtle person in the whole world, he thinks he is but he's really not.

"I'm not being glum in fact I'm perfectly okay, great even." He plasters a fake smile. Which Erick gives him a incredulous look too. Micah's also not a good lier.

"Micah I know you're lying, but seriously what's wrong?" Erick asks but he's pretty sure he knows.

"Liam." Micah sighs. And there is it. For the past year or so, it's always about Liam. Liam this and Liam that, honestly Erick is getting tired of this.

"Look, Micah, I'm saying this because I care about you and I'm your friend. But you need to get over him," Erick says honestly. After he says that he instantly regrets it. As you can see he's not very good with words.

"You want me to just get over him! Just like that. Tell me how I am supposed to do that? Huh!? Please enlighten me." He glares.

"Uh I--I don't really know. I just thought--"He gets cut off.

"Yeah well you thought wrong." He's opens the door to Erick's house but his voice stops him from stepping outside.

"I-- I'm sorry, I was only just trying to help," Erick's voice wavers. Micah only gives him a curt nod and leaves the house. He walks in the pouring rain and he's sorta glad that he lives only three doors from Erick's, but he's soaking from head to toe by the time he gets home. He doesn't greet his parents because he's still kinda mad at Erick. So he goes upstairs takes a hot shower, gets into some dry clothes, and lays in bed.

His mind keeps replaying what Erick said and it gets him more mad, and then angry. His blood is boiling with rage and he knows that he shouldn't take this so seriously, but he is. And then he's jumping up from his bed and then he's has this big book in his hand, and he hears a loud bang sound on his wall and a thud on his floor. Then he's throwing stuff against his walls of his room, he's flipping things over.

Once he's done with trashing his room. He lays back down on his bed and cries hot angry tears because Erick is so right. He needs to get over Liam for fuck's sake. But how can you get over someone that you have loved for a whole year? Simple you can't, you can try but you'll probably always feel this deep longing inside of your chest.

"Hey bro you will not believe... Micah, Micah what's wrong?" He furrows his eyebrows and gathers him in his arms. Micah wipes his teared stained eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Me and Erick sorta got into it and then I got angry, and well this is the result of my anger and then when I was all out of energy. I was still mad so I cried." He shrugs. Liam doesn't have anything to say so he starts cleaning Micah's room and twenty minutes later he's done.

He takes off his hoodie and shoes, and he lays down beside Micah. He turns so his chest his against Micah's back, and his arms are wrapped around his torso. Liam's lips are ghosting his neck and Micah is bitting his lips so hard he can almost taste blood. Sometimes Liam does these sorts of things and Micah thinks he might have a chance with him. But then he sees Liam being all couply with Juliana, and his heart kinda breaks every time.

"Micah, can you look at me please?" He says softly. So his turns his head so that he's looking at him.He tries to smile but it's not working. So he just settles for looking into Liam's eyes. Then Liam has his chin in his thumb and forefinger, and holy shit. He's leaning in and Micah's heart his hammering in his chest, and then he feels a pair of soft lips on his. He wastes no time kissing them either because he's been waiting for this moment since god knows when.

But the moment is short lived because Liam's pulling away, and Micah opens his eyes to see Liam having a shocked look on his face. And then he's getting up from his bed and muttering apologies, and saying that he won't do it again. He's out the door before Micah can say anything.

This is the start of the good side.

ווו

Ayy this chapter two and if you're confused on the description and then read the first chapter. Don't be cause I know what I'm doing and the description will be in the story and it'll all play out, and it'll make sense later. -A

Vote

Comment

Follow

xxoxxxo