7

Shereen Cutkelvin from Neon Jungle as Juliana (Liam's "girlfriend") she's so pretty like damn

Narrator:

When the last bells rings singling that school is over, Micah slings his backpack over his over shoulder. He walks out of the class and down the hall, he walks down the hallwat until he's at his locker. Apparently, (Micah didn't know this) is also next to Kaedan's. And it just so happens that Kaedan is also at his locker. Micah acknowledges him with a grin and Kaedan returns it with at smirk. "I know what you did," Kaedan says with that same knowing smirk on his lips.

"Oh really?" Micah raises an eyebrow.

"Yep."

"Then what did I do then? Hmm, since you obviously know."

"Oh see I was walking to use the bathroom, right? And then I hear these voices talking around the corner. I lisented a bit more and thought 'hmm well that voice sounds awfully familiar...then it hit me. It was you' and I couldn't place the other one. But then I hear the word Ethan and well that must be Ethan. Then it got quite for a good few minutes, I peer over the corner and what do I see? I see him kissing you." Kaedan says with satisfaction.
Micah jaw drops because he would've heard him. He was sure of it or at least seen him. He closes his mouth and stands there just looking at Kaedan because he's at a loss of words. But Kaedan does know what he did and oh shit, he better not tell Liam.

"Don't worry I won't tell a precious soul, scouts honor," Kaedan smiles.

"You better not, especially not Liam." Micah narrows his eyes.

"Don't worry your pretty little head Micah, now about that party." Kaedan throws his arm around Micah's shoulders.

•\\\•

"Welcome to my humble adobe." Micah unlocks the door and let's Kaedan and himself inside. Micah drops his back by the door, and Kaedan does the same. Micah sits on the couch thats facing the TV which is on the entertainment center, and props his feet on the mahogany coffee table. Micah pats the spot next to him on the creamy white couch. Kaedan sits next him and he's kinda shocked by Micah says next.

"I saw it."

"Saw what?"

"Don't play dumb Kaedan, I saw the scar on your left wrist. And all I wanna know is why?"

"Oh. That. Um well you see this one time in band camp..."

"Cut the bullshit Kaedan, why did do that to yourself?"

"I--I don't want to talk about this...at at least not right now."

"Okay, whenever you're ready I'll be here to listen." Micah gives him a smile and Kaedan gives him a half smile in return. They both turn their heads towards the door when they hear it being open. Liam walks in the house and his eyes automatically roam to Kaedan, and then he sees Micah. He knows, he absolutely knows that he shouldn't jump to conclusions, but he does anyways.

"Um Micah what is he doing here?" Liam narrows his eyes towards Kaedan.

"Bro chill. I can have over other friends than you Liam,"Micah answers sarcastically. "Oh and Kaedan here is also coming to party, why? Because I invited him that's why." Micah gives Liam a tight smile.

"Fine whatever." Liam crosses the room to go upstairs.

"Righhht so Imma go because I feel like there's some tension in the room, but I'll see you later?" Kaedan asks, and stands up to leave.