6

Dylan O'Brien as Kaedan

Narrator:

All Liam knew is that when he was walking towards Micah's house and saw him with Kaedan. He felt a jealous, which is weird because Micah isn't his and he isn't Liam's. And Liam knew that he had no right to be jealous of this attractive guy (What? He might not like the guy but he will admit that he was attractive) chatting Micah up. So he walked right past the park (thank god Micah didn't see him) and straight to Micah's house. He dug in his pocket for the spare key that Micah gave him when they were thirteen. He unlocked the door and was surprised to see that the house was empty...well not really Micah's parents never really stayed long. They're traveling agents and never really seems to be at home long, but when they are home they try to make up lost time with Micah.

When Micah finally came back home, Liam was thoroughly mad. He wasn't really mad per say, he was just highly jealous. But he plays off his jealousy as anger...and you know the rest. So here they are now, just chillin' on the couch after Liam gave him a very noticeable hickey on the side of his side, right below his right ear. Liam feels strangely proud and very guilty. He feels proud because anyone who lays on Micah will know that he's with someone.

He feels guilty because in a sense he's cheating on his girlfriend. And never in million years would he see himself cheating on his girlfriend, with his best friend. Need I remind you is a guy! It's not the part that he's a guy that freaks him out, because he may or may questioned his sexuality at least once or twice. (He blames tumblr.) The part that freaks him out is that it's his best friend that he's cheating with. And oh god...he feels fucking terrible about all of it. The way he deals with his problems is that he ignores them till they just go away. Not the best way to deal with them but it's whatever.

"Hey so there's this party tomorrow night, and I was just wondering if you wanna come? The party is at Lukas' house, by the way," Liam asks Micah.

"Um yeah...sure I guess I'll go. But what about Juliana? Don't you have some other plans that involve her? Since she's your girlfriend and all," Micah says a bit rudely. Liam wants to say something rudely back but he bites his tongue instead.

"Well I would but Juli is having girls night in tomorrow night. And Lukas invited me to his party and of course I wanted to go." Liam shrugs. It's silent for a moment until Micah decides to break it.

"Oh. I didn't know. But I'll go to the party with you tomorrow night just because I'm your friend." Micah smiles a goofy smile. Liam grins back and reaches over to give Micah a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright well you later Micah. I'll see you tomorrow at school." Liam gets up from the couch and makes his way towards the front door. He gives Micah one last smile and leaves.

When the door closes Micah whispers into the empty house, "I love you."

•\\\•

    The next morning.

Micah's alarm woke him up at six for school. God, he really didn't like school because he doesn't like to be woken up early in the morning, and also hates the tests and homework.

He reluctantly gets out of bed and gets ready for school. He wears a simple T-shirt and some skinny jeans. Puts on his squared-rimmed glasses and heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He brushes his teeth and wets his hands, and runs his fingers through his hair. And he's done. He goes downstairs slips on his vans and spots his backpack laying by the door. (He puts it there all the time) Before he leaves he puts on his black hoodie and grabs his bag, and the key to lock the door. (The back door is always locked and so are the windows. So he only needs to lock the front door)