12

Warning: Expect a blowjob scene later in the chapter

Narrator:

"Hey Kaedan, do you want to go grab some ice cream or something...you know to reward ourselves after we egged her house?" Micah suggests. Okay, what he just suggested was a bit more rude but he doesn't really care at the moment.

"Okay sure...I could go for some ice cream," Kaedan answers. "Do you think she'll know who egged her house?"

"Hmm...probably Liam because well she did cheat on him," Micah tells him.

"Oh okay," Kaedan dismisses. After that they sit in comfortable with the radio playing in the background.

They pull up to the only ice cream parlor and Micah parks his car that his parents gave him on his sixteenth birthday. They get out of the car and into the ice cream parlor. The inside is painted white and light blue and pink colors. It also has small white round tables lined up against the up wall where the windows are, and some tables scatter nicely.

The ice cream parlor wasn't that packed, considering it's Sunday and most people are probably at home or church. Micah and Kaedan go up to the counter to order their ice creams. Kaedan gets a mixture of chocolate chip ice cream and strawberry, and Micah orders a scoop of Oreo cookie ice cream. They pay the cashier and take a seat at a table by a window that looks out into their small town.

"When I turn eighteen and have enough money, I'm leaving this forsaken town," Kaedan tells him. Micah takes a lick of his ice cream before replying.

"I totally agree with you, I don't want stay in this town."Micah nods in agreement. Kaedan looks at Micah with a soft smile playing on his lips.

Kaedan was about to say something when the door to the parlor opened, and Micah's expression when to happy to shocked to annoyed...in the span of three seconds. He look over in the direction where Micah was scowling at and saw why. Micah was scowling because Ethan was here with his other teammate Lukas. Micah was muttering things under his breath that weren't quite pleasant.

Kaedan reached over and took Micah's hand in his and rubbed his thumb over Micah's knuckles. Kaedan saw Micah slight tense up and then relax. Micah turned around to face Kaedan and planted a small smile on his face.

"Sorry...it's just that I really really don't like Ethan. And his presence just annoys the hell out of me," Micah explains.

"No it's okay...I bet he gets on everyone's nerves," Kaedan says.

"Yeah I bet he sure fucking does. As long as he doesn't come over here I'm fine."Micah glares in Ethan's direction. He turns his attention back to Kaedan and gives him a grin, then continues to lick his ice cream. Kaedan purses his lips at the action because it's giving him some unnecessary ideas. His eyes follow when a small drop of ice cream lands on the corner of Micah's lips, and Micah's tongue pokes out to lick it away.

Fuck, now his mind his conjuring images in his that he doesn't really need at the moment. He really wants to know what else Micah can do with his tongue. He pictures Micah on his knees wrapping -- " Kaedan!" He looks around the ice cream shop to see who called his name. He looks to Micah and see that he's pointing to the hand he was holding his ice cream. He looks down an sees that he's crushed his ice cream cone and the ice cream is dripping onto his hand, and then onto the table.

"Umm...do you want to go get you some napkins?" Micah asks with a slight chuckle.

"Y-yeah...I'll just be in the bathroom washing my hands." Kaedan gets up from the table and hopes, and prays that he doesn't have a hard on. He hurries to the bathroom and once he's in there, he breathes out a sigh of relief because he doesn't have boner. He thanks the high heavens and turns the nob with the hand that doesn't have ice cream on it. He then proceeds to wash his hands.