8

Dylan Sprayberry as Ethan (He's the guy that plays as Liam Dunbar on Teen Wolf) I also know that he doesn't have dirty blonde hair but just pretend that he does or not, I don't care

Narrator:

Micah wakes up to his head pounding in his skull. He lets out a pained groan because it feels like his head got hit repeatedly with a brick. He sits up and instantly regrets it because his brain pounds harder in his skull. He decides he's not getting out of bed today with this horrible hangover. He also vows to never ever drink that much again. He curls into his blankets and thanks god that his curtains are closed, and he has black ones also.

He hears faint knocks on his door and he seriously wants to tell the person to fuck off. But he doesn't because he's sometimes too nice for his own good. He mumbles an come in. And he hears his door creak open and he doesn't have enough strength in him to see who it is. He knows it isn't his parents because they won't be back till Tuesday.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Liam asks quietly. He feels like shit and all he wants to do is sleep.

"I feel fantastic, this hangover is probably the highlight of my morning," Micah croaks out sarcastically.

Liam let's out a small chuckle,"Even though you have a massive hangover, you still seem to be a sarcastic little shit."

"Yeah well that's me for you," Micah replies. He feels the bed dip under Liam's weight.

"Right well I'm going to go downstairs to bring you a cup of water and some Tylenol. I'll be back, don't me miss too much." Liam pats his leg and gets off the bed.

Liam comes back into the room a few minutes later and Micah didn't know when but somehow he feel asleep. Liam sets the cup of water and the two pills of Tylenol on the table besides Micah's bed. Liam let's out a dreamy sigh because Micah looks really adorable when he's asleep, he bends down and gives Micah a soft kiss on his forehead.

•\\\•

When Liam heads over to his own house he sees his girlfriend sitting on the porch. He gives her smile when but he internally cringes because he knows that she mostly like knows.

"Liam, babe. We need to talk," Juliana tells him. But the thing is that Liam doesn't want to talk, but maybe they should. He doesn't want to admit but they have been becoming distant lately.

"Uh yeah sure, what do you want to talk about?" Liam asks even though he probably knows what they're going to talk about.

"Li, I think you know what we have to talk about." Juliana gives him a stern look. Fuck, Liam knew this day would come. But he didn't think it would come so soon, and he didn't even have time to prepare for it. (But I guess you can't really prepare for these kind of things.)

"Um maybe could you be a bit more specific?" Liam rubs his neck.

"Micah." Is she says. And yep, Liam is totally caught and he's screwed. I mean sure he can lie is way out of this and tell her it was a one time thing, and he only loves her.

And that's exactly what he does.

"Look babe. It was only a one time thing, I was super drunk and so was he. And we both regretted it and vowed to never let it happen again," Liam lies. And he looks right into her eyes because that's what you do when you lie, to make it look like the thruth. She gives him a skeptical look but it goes away as quick as it came.