16

Narrator:

Liam doesn't really have a clue on why he kissed Micah. All he knew was that he liked it and he sorta (really) wants to do it again. But he's ninety-eight (he doesn't know where the other 2% is) percent sure that he's straight. He likes girls, he likes boobs. Or maybe that's what he thinks he likes, because if he's being totally honest he would totally go gay for Micah. He doesn't know why but he would.

Liam thinks that they should talk about what they're doing because he's pretty damn sure that friends don't just kiss each other just because.

"Hey Liam?" Micah asks. He has his back against Liam's chest, and Liam has his chin resting on my Micah's shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Is this normal...you know for like guy friends to do this?"

Liam thinks for a minute, "Hmm, maybe it isn't normal for other friendships but I think it's just normal for us."

"Oh, okay then."

"Why?"

"I was just wondering is all."

Micah maneuvers his head and Liam lifts if his head off of Micah's shoulder. He gives Micah a strange look but Micah just surges forward and captures Liam's lips. Liam's eyes widen for a split second but then he's kissing Micah back. Whenever he kisses Micah he feels like he's on top of the world. Micah gives his lips one more last kiss before pulling away.

"Why'd you do that?" Liam asks.

"Dunno...just wanted to I guess,"Micah says with a smile. Liam gives him a smile in return and Micah turns back around to finish is drawing.

•\\\•

"Ethan! Guess what?" Lukas says excitedly.

"Um your dick finally got bigger," Ethan says teasingly.

Lukas glares at him and gives him the finger, "Haha, you're so funny. But no, Stacy asked me out!"

Ethan purses his lips, "Okay...what does that have to do with me?"

"It doesn't but I just wanted to tell someone," Lukas says.

"Well...congratulations?"

"Thanks....so I was thinking-"

"No," Ethan deadpans.

"You didn't even no what I was going to say!"

"Didn't have to, it was probably gonna be stupid."

Lukas doesn't speak for a minute.

"See, my point made exactly."

"Shut up, it wasn't going to be stupid."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, you're gonna come with me on my date with Stacy."

Ethan gives him a really bro look, "I'm not gonna do that. I'm not going to sit there while you and Stacy be all lovey-dovey and shit."

"Oh come on! Please?" Lukas juts out his bottom lip giving Ethan a puppy dog look.

"No I'm not gonna do it."

"Pleaseee, I'm your best friend."

"No, Lukas."

"Pleasee with a cherry on top?"

"No."

"I'll suck your dick, if you say yes."

Ethan chokes on air for a minute, "Bro what did you just say?"