10

Narrator:

Temptation was a like a drug. It felt good while you were doing it and you could feel it in your veins and bloodstream. But then the high of the drug went away and all you're left feeling is hallow and confused. Then after your first hit you want more. It may be just a few hits here and there. Then a few hits becomes a whole line, then next thing you know you're addicted too it. That's how Juliana describes Temptation. Because even though she knows she should stop, she won't. She keeps seeing Temptation again and again and again and again. Like how you use the same drug over and over and over. Until...you overdosed. Or you finally realized that the drug could kill you and you got help. But no, Juliana didn't want help. Because she knew what she was doing is horrible, despicable even. But because she was doing this terrible thing, she did over again. Until it became a vicious circle of seeing Temptation over and over and over again.

And she absolutely did not care if she overdosed.

•\\\•

"Stop! Stop!" Micah laughs because right now Liam is tickling him and he's sort of a ticklish person. Micah's face is red because he's laughing so hard and he's trying to shove Liam off of him. It's hard to do because he's laughing really hard and Liam is bit stronger than Micah.

"No, I don't think so." Liam smirked. Micah wanted to punch Liam (lightly) because he's such a fucking asshole. Well you're the best friend of said asshole. His subconscious reminded. But he couldn't because Micah is laying flat on his back on his bed, and Liam is straddling his waist and has both of Micah's wrists pinned above his head. Liam is holding his wrists with his right hand while his left hand is tickling Micah.

"You're such a fucking dick," Micah graps out. Liam just laughs like it was the funniest thing he ever heard.

Liam stops his tickling rampage and looks at Micah with fond and adoration in his deep brown eyes. He likes the way Micah eyes crinkle a little when he smiles, and how he throws his head back when he's laughing really hard.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Micah chuckles with a confused look sketched on his face.
"Like what?" Liam asks.

"Like -- Like you love me or something," Micah answers. Liam freezes because no. No he wouldn't look at Micah like he was in love with him. Liam loves him but in a platonic way of course.

Micah rolls eyes in a playful manor. "Dude, if you want to kiss me go ahead. I won't mind."

So Liam does. He leans down and plants a soft kiss to Micah's lips. And he swore that he felt something once his lips landed on Micah's. He couldn't quite place the feeling but all he knew was that he enjoyed the feeling. Liam parted Micah's lips with his tongue and he heard Micah gasp when their tongues touched. He felt Micah's hands in tug in his hair and he let's out a soft groan because he may have a thing for hair pulling.

They break apart and Micah is panting and has a slight flush in his cheeks. Then something happens that Liam really wasn't expecting. Micah grinned at him mischievously and kissed Liam again. But this time the kiss was hot and filled with lust. Liam was grinding his hips against Micah's, and Micah let out a soft moan from the friction. Liam broke the kiss and started his departure on kissing Micah's neck. Micah cranes his neck to give Liam better access. Micah let's out a moan when Liam sucks a hickey on his sweet stop.

And Liam was just about to slip his hand down Micah's pants when his phone rings. He wanted to ignore it but his gut was telling him to pick it up. So he gave Micah an apologetic look an took out his phone from his jean pocket. Micah gave him a look that said "well aren't you going to answer it?" So he did and he wasn't expecting his girlfriend's voice to come through the phone.