10- Your doing something to me

It has been only Two days since Zemo brought Sam and Bucky to his little place in Sokovia . The boys have been out only a couple times to get some intel of the flag smashers, they found that Karli the leader set fires towards a building full of people as they were trying to get their message across. Bucky also stated how the wakandans wanted Zemo but he for Their own sake he bought them some more time by reasoning with them.

Sam was sat on the sofa placed in the centre of Zemo's little hideout, it was quite a large place with a fair few of bedrooms placed around and a big kitchen also in the main bit of the place. As Sam was browsing through some information Torres sent him, the door opened and Bucky came strolling out of the bathroom without a top and only a pair of jeans on while he had a semi wet towel flung over his right shoulder.

Sam involuntarily stiffened up at the sight, I mean it was only Bucky so why did he have such a reaction to this. Sam was battling with his brain for some seconds but lost as his eyes made their way over to Bucky's torso. Sam studied the curvature of his abs all the way down to his v line but stopped himself from trailing any further as Bucky would sure noticed where his eyes were going.

"Sam" Zemo spoke tearing Sam out of the trance he was in. "What" He replied still fazed by The sight in-front of him. "I asked you a question" Zemo responded a slight smirk lingering away. "Sorry what did you say" Sam gulped as his Palms began to get rather sweaty. Bucky smiled playfully and sat down right beside Sam who seemed almost nervous, which is definitely not like him. "I said, we are going out to a place somewhere we can get information about that Donya Madani" Zemo explained watching Sam closely. "Alright" Sam replied nodding his head in response.

It was only early in the morning and the group wouldn't be leaving for at least another couple of hours so until then they would have to entertain themselves until the time came around to leave. There wasn't much to do in Zemo's place except from lounge around and eat Turkish delights which was Zemo's favourite delicacy.

"Maybe we should give Zemo up to the wakandans" Bucky spoke side eyeing Zemo would reached into a cupboard to grab some sort of new treat. "And you'll give up your tour guide" Zemo replied shaking his head. "Yes" Bucky spoke grabbing a new shirt from the opposite sofa.

"irresistible" Zemo randomly growled from the other side of the room. Sam snapped his neck towards Zemo who unsurprisingly was holding a Turkish delight in his hand with a small smile as he eyed up the sweet but then snook a glance to the two boys slouched on the sofa. "When something is irresistible, take it, it doesn't matter if other people don't like it" Zemo spoke while looking at Sam with a glimmer in his eyes. "What the hell are you talking about Zemo" Bucky sighed running a hand through his hair. "Turkish delight" Zemo answered plainly. Sam dipped his head lightly, surely that saying it not all to do with Turkish delight there must be some meaning behind it and Sam had his suspicions.

Sam let out a sigh before standing up. "You good?" Bucky asked slightly concerned at Sams behaviour. "Yeah just going to lay down, get me when we go yeah?" Sam asked lingering at the doorway for his response. "Yeah alright" Bucky responded in a soft manner.

Sam trudged his way to the room he was staying in, for some reason he felt different but he couldn't explain what it was and why he felt almost gloomy, he noticed that the feeling he experienced when he was with Bucky was different than to what he would feel when with Zemo and other people. He agreed to himself it wasn't normal but yet he couldn't help it no matter how hard he tried.

Sam was perched on the end of the bed contemplating things with Bucky. Sam cared for Bucky there was no doubting that but did he care more, more than he would with just a friend these were the things Sam was thinking about just as he got distracted from a knock on the other side of his door.

"Sam we are going, Zemo decided earlier was better" Bucky spoke and Sam could practically see him rolling his eyes as he spoke. "Okay Buck" Sam replied opening the door only to meet Bucky only inches away from his face. "You uh ready" Bucky smirked with his eyes falling down to Sams lips. "Yeah" he breathed wanting to move closer but decided to proximity they was in was more then enough. "This is a bit snug, wouldn't you agree" Bucky spoke obviously trying to hold back a cheeky grin as Sam kept focusing on Bucky's lips. "A little" Sam shrugged his shoulder happy with how close they was.

"Come on lovebirds" Zemo shouted from the end of the corridor watching the two men. "Shut up Zemo" Sam shouted passive aggressively. "What's with him" Bucky shook his head taking a step back to let Sam through. "He thinks we are an item Buck" Sam laughed. "An item?" Bucky raised his eyebrow clearly confused by the word. "You know together, lovers, partners" Sam started listening the different words. "Yeah I get it" Bucky replied nodding his head. "You never say anything to Zemo when he says stuff like that, why?" Sam asked the question he has been wondering for quite a while now.

"Why not" Bucky looked at Sam half over his shoulder. Sam hummed in response clearly confused by the response he got from Bucky.

Eventually the three of them got to the place that they would be asking around at about Donya, it was quite worn down with several people trailing around and some children running about the place. "I'm gonna take a look around upstairs, see what you can find out here, and keep an eye on him" Sam gestured towards Zemo.

Sam manoeuvred around the place asking a bunch of different people mainly young adults about Donya, yet none of them knew much and not disappeared away from Sam when he asked. In a manner of speaking Sam was getting agitated at the fact people practically ran away when he asked about her.

Sam ended up back down to where Bucky was but knitted his brows when he was Zemo giving sweets to children in the middle of one of the courtyards. It looked as if Zemo had gotten some information of a little girl that he gave Turkish delight to. "The hell is he doing?" Bucky questioned as he watched the strange interaction take place.

"Cute kids" Zemo purred as he strided away and back towards Sam and Bucky who were stood perplexed and they both looked at each other with a look that said 'Well that was weird' both shaking their heads they headed back towards Zemo's little hideout.

——

"That little girl, what she tell you" Bucky asked folding his arms together with his brows furrowed at Zemo as he brought over a tray of herbal tea. After a long pause of Zemo not speaking Sam pushed him further repeating the question Bucky asked. "The funeral is sometime in the afternoon tomorrow" Zemo announced sitting down across from them both. "Keep talking" Bucky pressured him. "Leaving you go turn on me once we get to Karli, hmm, I prefer to keep my leverage" Zemo expressed swaying his head to one side as he contemplated.

Bucky shot up from his seat angrily walking towards Zemo with a deadly glare smashing one of the glasses he brought over against a wall. Sam could see the rage steaming from Bucky so Sam got up going behind Bucky. "Take it easy" Sam spoke placing both his hands onto Bucky's shoulders to calm him down, when he did this he noticed how Bucky relaxed immensely. "That was my favourite China" Zemo spoke obviously trying to enrage Bucky more.

Bucky let out a small scoff and shook his head to one side. Sam guided Bucky back to the seat and sat next to him. "You need to not engage him because otherwise he will just taunt you more" Sam explained. "Yeah" Bucky sneered still angry from the current situation. "Calm Buck" Sam smiled patting his knee gently. "I am calm" Bucky responded glancing down to his knee then back up to Sam. "Good" Sam smiled removing his hand but was stopped as Bucky grabbed Sams hand putting it back to where it was. "What?" Sam questioned twitching his brows. "I didn't say anything" he laid his head back onto the sofa. "But why did you" Sam got cut off again. "Stop with the questions Sam" Bucky sighed closing his eyes briefly.

Sam just accepted what Bucky did and put it to the back of his mind because that's the least of his worry's right now but Sam did wonder what the reason for the action was and he didn't mind it at all. Bucky was different and he was making Sam feel strange, he was doing something to him and he could feel it.

A/N
Hope yall liked this chapter 🥰