26 - Forever and Always

The world Knew, Sam was proud of that. He was proud that he had the guts to kiss Bucky in-front of the worlds cameras. Their relationship is out in the world, out for everyone to know.

I guess you could say It blossomed their relationship a lot, the past few weeks went really well ; Receiving letters from Several Avengers congratulating them on their new announcement. Sam and Bucky where definitely glad to of gotten it out in the open. It wasn't something that was holding them back but in ways they knew they couldn't be as open in public if nobody knew but then they wouldn't of cared to be open with each other in the public eye.

Bucky moved in with Sam as the days went by, moving in his stuff each day at a time. Sam decided it was best for them both to live together. For them to come closer as a couple.

"We have another letter" Sam shouted towards Bucky who was currently making himself at home on Sam's sofa. "Another" Bucky slightly grinned as he got up from his seat. "How does he keep sending these" Sam sighed with a slight shake of his head. "Zemo again, really" Bucky scoffed. "What does it say?" He crossed his arms waiting for his Partner to read it out loud.

Dear Sam and Bucky

It is with great pleasure that I congratulate you, on your public announcement. You never saw each other like you do today, throughout my time with you both. I came to realise the amount of love you have for each other, even though you may not of noticed it before. I hope I had some impact on your relationship, helping you come to terms with what it really meant.

I'm happy for you both. I do wish to congratulate you both in person but unfortunately that will not be happening any time soon.

My thoughts are with you both.

Sincerely,
Your friend,
Zemo

"That's nice" Bucky chuckled taking the letter from Sam's hand. "He will send more" Sam replied. "I will make a letter box and label it Zemo's letters" Sam couldn't help but say that as he thought it was quite amusing. "Great idea Sam" Bucky added sarcastically.

"Anyway We best get going" Sam spoke running his hand through the back of Bucky's hair. "Did Sarah want us to bring anything?" Bucky questioned as he closed his eyes while sam began to massage the back of his head. "Beer and Sandwiches, they are in the kitchen" Sam exhaled before bribing letting Bucky rest his head on his shoulder. "I could stay like this forever" Bucky sighed not wanting to let go. "Forever might have to end as we have to go Buck" Sam brought Bucky's face up to meet his, their eyes speaking a thousand words.

"I still can't get over how captivating your eyes are" Sam spoke as he peered into Bucky's. Bucky let out a smile which warmed Sam's heart, he couldn't believe how lucky he was. "Let's go then Sam" Bucky replied before placing a gentle Kiss on the tip of Sam's nose.

Because Bucky's love is so whole, Sam's missing pieces appear. Because his touch carries such passion, what was scarred become soft once more. Because he is steady and patient, his open wounds have time to seal and vanish. Perhaps this is why they say love is such magic, this gift from the universe, this sweet addiction to the man Sam was born to find. They was both able to bathe one another in warmth, immune and oblivious to the darkness that may surround them one day.

——

"Hey Sam, Hey Bucky" Sarah smiled as she greeted the boys with a big smile plastered on her face. "Hi Sarah" Bucky nodded fiddling with foil to try and sneak a look at what food Sam had prepared. "Get your Greedy little fingers off" Sam spoke playfully slapping Bucky's fingers. "Hey!" Bucky exclaimed pouting his lips while furrowing his brows to make an angry expression which failed, making him look more like a lost puppy.