14 - In a much closer proximity

A/N
I really hope yall like this, also if there is any spelling mistakes please let me know in the comments.

"Buck you know I'll sleep on the floor" Sam laughed as he walked next to Bucky towards their room. "Sam it's a double bed, plenty of room" Bucky replied with a small smile tugging at his lips. "Alright, if your sure" He added on suppressing a grin from appearing.

The two walked next to each other in a comfortable silence, Sam was surprisingly happy that they would be potentially sharing a bed together. The tension between them isn't as high but he knows that could change at the fact they would be very close tonight.

"This is It room 202" Sam pointed out. Bucky nodded in response gripping the door handle gently.

The room was spacious to say the least and there it was the double bed that potentially could change everything between them, good or bad. "Well this is nice" Sam laughed placing his bag onto the mattress as he gazed around the room and got his eye caught on Bucky with a mysterious grin forming. Bucky hummed in response running his hand through his brown Locks.

"I'm going to take a shower Sam" Bucky sounded heading towards the bathroom at the corner of the room. "Alright don't take forever" Sam rolled his eyes playfully before sitting onto the bed relaxing as soon as he felt the soft mattress.

After a few moments Bucky spoke unsure  "Hey Sam" he questioned. Sam let out a sigh and trudged towards the bathroom leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Yes" He raised an eyebrow. "It's all glass" Bucky replied nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. "I'm not going to be in the bathroom while you shower" Sam shook his head in humour. Bucky mumbled something under his breath with a small playful eye roll, Sam caught onto that little action but just left him alone to shower and do whatever else.

He relaxed onto the double bed, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding while rubbing his hands over his eyes lightly. Moments had passed when he heard exclaiming coming from the bathroom Bucky was residing in. Sam knitted his brows sitting up perching onto the end of the double bed.

"Buck, you good?" He questioned hearing the sounds of grumbles coming from the room. "No" He shouted back. "Get me a towel" He added on. Sam laughed heartily shaking his head side to side as a sly smirk creeped its way upon his lips.

"Alright, I got it" Sam spoke leaning against the wall beside the door into the bathroom clutching the towel in his hand "I'm naked" Bucky murmured behind the door. "Really Buck, don't get me picturing things" Sam replied but soon realised what he said towards the end of his sentence ; he mentally facepalmed.

Sam heard the door open slightly and it honestly took everything in him not to turn Bucky's way and sneak a look. He knew it was wrong and shouldn't do that but something was trying to force his head that way but didn't give in to the urge. Bucky grabbed the towel quickly his hand colliding with Sams as he took it. A shiver went up his spine as he tried to ultimately contain himself.

"Thanks" He responded but all Sam could reply with was a simple nod and a hum.

After returning towards the bed Sam's ears picked up the sound of the bathroom door opening he swung his head to see Bucky strolling out in black shorts and without a top, Sam had to stop his mouth from hanging open but he got caught being heavily Flustered.

"You good" Bucky questioned raising his eyebrow crossing his arms. "Oh uh yeah yeah" He spoke quickly as his palms were getting sweaty and a feeling of butterflies filled his stomach. "I can put a top on?" He spoke locking eyes with him. "No, it's good" Sam smiled trying to tear his eyes away from his prominent muscles.