22 - A simple jet ride

A/N
If there is any spelling mistakes please let me know, taaaaa *Kisses*

"That son of a bitch" Sam exclaimed as his eyes scanned over the piece of paper. "What?" Bucky questioned trying to peer over Sam at the paper.

Sam showed the paper towards Bucky who looked sort of Shocked.

The paper read.

Dear Sam,
I told you Love finds a way.
I'm truly happy for you both.
- Zemo

"How the hell did he even find out" Sam spoke rolling his eyes but for some reason found a smile creeping its way up his lips. "Is there anything he doesn't know" Bucky responded. "God Knows" Sam mentally face placed scrunching up the piece of paper.

He narrowed his eyes with a simple smirk turning his head to look at Bucky. "You know what Buck" Sam breathed tilting his head towards the man. "What's that?" He questioned. "I'm lucky to be with you" Sam answered letting his hand fall onto Bucky's upper thigh. "I could say the same for you sam" Bucky agreed letting his eyes fall down to where sam placed his hand.

The sudden grab of his thigh lifted his heart and soul. In the touch of Sam's hand Bucky had found the certainty he had been needing.

Bucky gently placed his hand over Sam's squeezing it tightly entwining their fingers together as a smile settled on their faces.

They was happy, and that's all that mattered. Nothing will ever change how the two feel, now they have found their love for each other it will just keep getting stronger. Zemo had a big impact in their relationship, he definitely ignited the spark for them. Sam was grateful, even though he didn't show it.

The flight to New York would take at least a good few hours, and what best way to spend the time by sleeping. Sam loved sleeping next to Bucky, he liked the comforting presence beside him. It made him feel safe in ways.

"Is it alright if I rest my head on your shoulder Buck" Sam asked wanting to make sure he felt comfortable. "You really should stop asking that" Bucky tutted. "No need to stop getting your knickers in a twist" Sam spoke playfully gently hitting his shoulder as Bucky shook his head trying to keep the urge to smile. "Go on use me as your personal Pillow" Bucky chuckled patting his shoulder for Sam to rest on. "Thank you" He smiled getting comfortable while feeling his eyes get heavy fairly quickly.

Not even an hour passed and Sam was awoken by the sound of Bucky letting out a stifled mumbled of some sort. He opened his eyes more fully but soon noticed the placement of where his hand was. He mentally cursed to himself. His hand was resting right on His Groin but Sam for some reason wanted to test Bucky, see how he would react to certain...things.

Sam put pressure on his hand and felt Bucky shift in his seat with a sigh. "Sam" He breathed quietly knowing he was awake. "Hm" Sam replied repeating the same action again. "We are on a plane" Bucky exhaled. "It's just us" Sam smirked trying to test the man from the pressure of his hand.

Bucky let out a few grumbles and shifted in his seat multiple times as Sam continued on his way. Bucky was comfortable with Sam, more than comfortable.

"Do you want me to...? Sam questioned his fingers twiddling with the zipper on Bucky's trousers. "Yeah" Bucky exhaled desperate for Sam's touch. A small smirk played on Sam's lips as he slowly unzipped them, his eyes gawking at the sight in-front of him.

Bucky was leant back in his seat, arms behind his head. In the split second before Sam's touch every nerve in his body and brain was electrified. The anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible made his body light up like a fire unable to simmer any longer.

The feeling of his soft hands sent shivering up his spine. This is nothing that he has experienced before, nobody else has done this for him but in his mind right now he was loving it.

Bucky took his lips between his teeth trying to stifle many Grunts and groans as to not alert the pilot. He closed his eyes as Sam made magic with his hands, the feeling sent Bucky into a heady trance. His head pushed back onto the head restraint as his breathing quickened.

"Jesus" Bucky breathed as he was clearly struggling with containing the sounds he wanted to eagerly express. Sam took one glance up to Bucky his eyes focusing on his. All Bucky saw was a mischievous grin before he gently moved his head downwards.

"Bloody Hell Sam" Bucky exclaimed feeling the life nearly drain out of his body. Bucky completely let go of himself, Sam was in control here.

For a while, Bucky lost track of time ; completely given over to pleasure. He felt like he was coming undone at the seams. Sam had him at his mercy and Bucky relaxed into his touch.

Bucky was deep in indulgence, his breath quickened as he struggled to keep his composure. His hand found it's way onto Sam's head ; Nails digging into Sam as Bucky urged his head further downwards making him splutter.

It just came out, the sound that escaped his lips was a deep soft Moan as his hands quickened their pace on Sam's head. He couldn't himself, Sam had total domination over him. His lips again found their way into his teeth, biting them so hard they started to Seethe with cracks.

Sam was surprisingly enjoying it, the way Bucky was letting out these soft noises caused Sam to want him, he wanted Bucky so badly. As his tongue worked it's way on him. Sam could feel shivers run through his body as he was getting close.

"You better get...-" Bucky started but was nearly unable to finish the sentence. "-Ready" He mumbled the last bit as he Scrunched up his eyes tightly before grabbing onto the side of the seat hard ; Nails digging into the fabric. "Fuck Sam" Bucky exclaimed as he gave into all senses, fully letting himself go.

Bucky whimpered as he let go, unfurling himself to Sam.

"Well" Sam started as he took his hand to while the remaining liquid from the corners of his mouth. "Sam" Bucky's eyes where wide. "Hm" He hummed in response still feeling a grin spear across his lips. "How are you so good" Bucky smiled sweetly finally putting himself away after that blissful activity. "I don't know Buck" Sam chuckled. "Bit risky on the plane" He shrugged. "But I have to admit it's worth the risk" He chewed his lips. "Definitely worth the risk, you have no idea how much I just want you Buck" Sam couldn't help himself saying those words. "We have a hotel" Bucky spoke. "You know sometimes your actually smart, with that cyborg brain of yours" Sam laughed gently nudging the man.

Bucky chuckled along with Sam before he took a chance to look out the window. "Should be in New York soon" He explained sitting back in his seat next to Sam. "I'll call Torres when we land, get some more information" Sam replied. "That's a good idea Sam" Bucky agreed.

"What do they say about New York, is that the city of Love?" Bucky questioned knitting his eyebrows.
"No that's Paris buck" Sam chuckled deeply. "Doesn't mean we can't make New York be the city of love" He raising his brow towards Sam who was hiding a smile. "You know what, you come up with the best ideas" Sam responded. "See I'm not all that stupid, just because I couldn't work the tv that one time" Bucky grinned remembering back to when He was at Sam's house before they even realised they had felt things for each other.

"Only I can call you stupid" Sam laughed. "Is that so" Bucky furrowed his brows at the man. "That is so" Sam replied with the exact same surprised tone that Bucky used. Bucky just smiled in response taking Sam into his arms ; holding him tightly.

Eventually the boys fell asleep against each other. They both looked like an old married couple with the way they was holding each other. Yes there may be some people who disagree with their Relationship but the boys don't care. They are never ever going to let anyone tell them that they are 'Stupid' or it's 'not right'

They are two men In love, there is nothing wrong with that.

A/N
Thoughts on this chapter ? :)