Picture of Memories

*Camilas P.O.V*

I put my car in park and turned off the engine, sighing to myself I leaned my head on the steering wheel. My muscles were completely exhausted, after weight lifting early this morning, two swim practices, and the meeting with Zoey... oh God the meeting with Zoey.

I pulled away from the steering wheel and hopped out of the car with my swim bag. I went straight to my room, the thought of Zoeys meeting on my mind. In annoyance I fell onto my bed and remembered everything that had happened this afternoon.

Everything went well with Zoey, expect for Lukes surprise visit. Bitch, just has to go around hitting on everyone of my freshman. Making them either nervous or fall for his charms. Luckily Zoey didn't seem to fall for his charms, like the rest of the girls team does.

I scuffed, finally someone saw what I saw. His big head, his ego so large it could fill up the entire lap pool. Granted there was a time when I would have fallen for him, early middle school when he was still nice. We used to race, train with each other, and encourage each other. We did that everyday till the beginning of 7th grade year. That's when everything changed.

He got faster, being a boy I guess that was coming, but with getting faster his ego blew up. The men's swim team became more toxic than the girls. I didn't want to be around him, and the only way I knew how to retaliate was to act the same way back to him. So from that moment on we became enemies. The other girls racing times never mattered to me, as long as I beat Lukes time I was content.

I sat up from my bed and let out a exhausted sigh. I needed to do something to help with my muscles tightness.

Maybe I should just roll out, I thought. Getting up from my bed a scanned the room for my blue foam roller. But my eyes got quickly distracted by my growing photo wall. The specific picture of me and Luke at 11 being "deck managers" for a college duel meet our dads were coaching, caught my eye. In the picture we stood side by side, stop watches around our necks and a smile on our faces.

The photo sat between and old team photo and one of me and Kennedy (my best friend) in our lifeguard uniforms. Shaking my head I looked at the photo wall and continued my search for my foam roller. How people change from kind and encouraging, to a dick person with a big ego.

*hi short chapter, but I posted two in one day so don't shoot me! See you next chapter little fishes, and just keep swimming!*