How I Feel

*Cams P.O.V*

I sat in math class, drumming my pencil on the desk. It was the last class of the day and I couldn't focus. Shave down and spaghetti dinner night was tonight. I was more then ready to leave this class and sprint to the pool.

But the thought of the dinner and shaving wasn't the only reason I couldn't focus. Luke... he had been on my mind a lot the past few weeks, huh. But now more than ever, sense three days ago when he held my hand I couldn't stop thinking about him.

It seems he didn't want to stop things about me either. Sense three days ago I stopped driving to school and let Luke take me, and every day he drove with one hand on the steering wheel, the other hold my hand. In our training together, the dynamic had completely changed. With taper so close to an end we would work on my stroke just to keep it up to date, then we messed around in the pool together.

Swimming next to each other or throwing the water polo ball back and forth. He would pick me up on deck then jump in the water with me still in his arms. Everything was different and some of the girls were starting to notice how we were acting alittle bit more than friends on deck during practice.

"Ms. Westphal." Our teacher said pulling me out of my trance.

I looked at her giving my full attention, putting my thoughts aside for now.

"I asked, where will the conference meet will be?"

I sighed at the realization she was asking a question about swimming and not math.

"Um, at Caravelle high school. They changed the hosting pool this year so go to Caravelle instead of Adams high." I said fiddling with the pencil in my hands.

I watched as a few people typed the address of the school. It was after all the conference meet... one of the biggest meets in the season. Basically the whole school went to watch.

The teacher resumed teaching her lesson and I continued to zone out thinking about Luke. I had admitted to myself that I had definitely caught feelings again, saving myself the trouble of an internal battle. I had also become very great full when I found out he got a deck pass to be the manager at our conference meet. This time I needed him there, more than my father. He had helped me get over my last loss, and he had helped me train. Right now he was a big part of the race I was going to be swimming tomarrow.

I almost leaped out of my seat as the bell rang, but keeping my composure I stood from my seat and packed my things. Picking up my bag pack I exited the classroom and made my way down the hall to the pool. Several freshman swimmers waved at me as I passed them. Opening the pool doors I dropped my bag and breathed in the sent of chlorine. Ready for one last taper practice.

*yo yo, one more chapter then the conference meet, you ready!? See you next chapter fishes and just keep swimming*

Word count: 542