Epilog

*Luke's P.O.V*

Picking my head up from the water I glanced at the white board, today's set had been anything but easy. Grabbing my water bottle, I was just thankful it was over...

5×100 free @ 1:20
6×75 kick drill swim @ 1:40
8×50 free/ stroke @ 40
10×25 stroke @ 20

That set... though not very hard, made me exhausted.

Setting my water bottle down I looked over at Cam sitting on the pool deck, face glued to her computer screen. Girls season ended about 1 month ago. They went to states and had a hell of a race, their relay swimming fast enough to make the top 10 list and Camilla missing her record time by 4 tenths of a second in the 100 fly.

My glance shifted up toward the record board where Cams name sat under the 100 fly varsity record. She looked at it everyday with a smile on her face. I had to say, It was adorable.

     "Cam! Paddles and kick boards please!" Coach yelled drawing me out of my trance. Almost instantly, Cam stood up from her computer abandoning her home work and rushed to the storage room.

With girls season over Cam spent her days managing the guys team. It was nice having her around everyday. Someone to smile and laugh with, to talk to. Sense the girls league meet, me and Cam have been officially dating. The whole school was all over it for awhile, but eventually the topic died down. People stopped trying to get on with me and Cam realizing that we weren't leaving each other.

I smiled as Cam came out of the storage room a bucket of paddles under one arm and the kick boards under the other. Her boots squeaked as she walk across the pool deck making her way toward lane one.

     "Here you guys go." She said placing paddles down for me, Ashton, and everyone else in our lane.

      "Thank you." Some of the boys mumbles with breathy speech. They were all still exhausted from the set.

     "Hey." I said getting her attention.

She turn toward me cause her long blonde hair to flip over her shoulder.

     "Hey" She responded, telling me that I had her attention.

She set a kick board in front of me a smile of her face, I couldn't help but smile back at her... Man, I'm in love.

     "You want to get dinner after this? " I questioned. My stomach had let me know I was hungry along time ago, and I was ready for food.

      "Our dads are making us dinner remember?" She stated giving me the "we had this conversation two days ago" look.

I half slapped my forehead.

      "Right, we are having the whole dinner and then we're going to watch movies all night." I said recalling everything we had planned two days ago.

She smiled brighter, causing her dimples to grow. She slightly shook her head and began to walk toward the other lanes.

      "It amazes me how you remember what lap you're on Spyri." She half joked over her shoulder.

I smiled and shook my head. I couldn't think of any comeback to her statement so I stood there and stared at her. My mind wondering how on earth I got so lucky to call Camilla Westphal mine.

Yay!!! I hope you all loved reading this story as much as I loved writing it! I loved it everytime you all commented, voted, or added it to your reading list. It made me smiled everytime and so happy that people loved my work.

Now I am not apposed to a sequel, the only problem is... I have no idea what the plot would be. If one comes to me do not be surprised if I add an update telling you guys that there will a second book!

Hope to keep hearing from you all and fare well!

Alittle update as of April 2022, I have a few new books out called "The Hockey Players Sister" about hockey! And "Suston Rescue" a lifeguard/surfer book. Feel free to check them out!

Word count: 656