Goodnight

*Luke's P.O.V*

I dished out the spaghetti into two bowls, hoping Cam would be ok eating spaghetti. I knew she liked chicken Alfredo more, but I was all out of Alfredo sauce.

Shoving my phone in my pocket and picking up the two bowls I made my way upstairs. The shower had just turned off and I assumed Cam was ready to eat something.

Readjusting the bowls in my hand I knocked on my bedroom door.

"You can come in." Cam said quietly from inside the room.

I entered the room to find Cam sitting on my bed. Her hair in a wet bun, and her body covered by her sport shorts, and one if my blue swimming sweatshirts.

I walked over to Cam with a raised eyebrow and handed her the bowl of spaghetti. Cam took the hint of my raised eye brow and awnserd my unspoken question while taking the bowl.

"Sorry, my sweatshirt was wet and smelled like chlorine from my hair. I thought you wouldn't mind so I took it." She apologized almost ready to take off the sweatshirt.

"No, its fine." I paused for a moment and looked at her again wearing my sweatshirt, "It looks good in you."

I meant to say that in my head, but it was the truth. Something about her wearing it just made my stomach feel a bit warm. And her light blushing as I said that comment made it worth accidentally saying it out loud.

Cam started to eat the spaghetti, twisting the noodles around the fork before shoving it into her mouth. I on the other hand placed my bowl down on my desk and started going through my dresser drawers.

"So, I was thinking." I said starting a conversation, "and we don't have to talk about this now if you don't want."

"I lost Luke, I have to accept that." Cam said her voice still showing a bit of emotion.

"Yes but you shouldn't have." I said, it being 100% true.

Cam shouldn't have lost that race, she just needed better technique and she would have won.

I pulled out some shorts from my draw and looked back at Cam.

"If you're willing to let me train you, I have a few fly technique drill I think you should work on." I said remembering all the drills I had ever worked on to get better.

Cam shook her head yes, and took another bight of spaghetti.

"Alright we'll start this weekend." I said taking off my polo shirt and for the first time ever I watched as Cam turned her head and blushed at my abs. I guess I was winning over a girl in lane one, I thought to myself.

I smiled and shook my head, making my way into the bathroom to change into shorts to sleep in. While Cam talked from the other side of the door.

"Will we still be in the weight room?" She asked her voice still coming from my bed.

"Yeah we can work in and out of the water, especially on your underwaters. That's where you really lost the race." I said while pulling on the new shorts.

I opened the door to see Cam again, not upset I was criticizing her but actually listening.

I stared at her for some time, though she was extremely tired she was forcing herself to stay up.

"Look if you want, I can sleep on the floor." I said reading the situation.

Cam bit her lip, and looked at me her eyes glancing at my abs before my face.

"No, its fine. But can you put a shirt on?" She asked.

I smirked and picked up my bowl of spaghetti before sitting on my bed next to her.

"Sorry princess, not going to happen. Besides you like it." I said with a smirk.

Cam sent me a cold glare, but it didn't hide the redness in her cheeks.

"You've been doing that a lot." I stated making fun of her again, without offending her.

"Doing what?" She asked her head turning toward me.

"Blushing." I stated before shoving some noodles in my mouth.

Cam began to blush again, but shoved noodles in her mouth to stop it. I reached over to the night stand and picked up my remote turning the TV on.

"Gilligan's Island ok?" I asked looking between her and the TV.

She shook her head and finished the last of her spaghetti getting up and putting her bowl on the desk. I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked. Her shorts short and my sweatshirt so big on her it looked as though she was wearing no pants. Getting back in the bed, she pulled the covers over her and pulled out her phone.

I fishing my spaghetti and placed the bowl on the nightstand. Pulling the covers over me I looked over at Cam, on her side staring at her phone. It was open to pinterest, she stared at outfits ideas. I smiled and shook my head before returning my gaze to the TV.

Next to me, my phone buzzed, I looked at it long enough to see several text from Hannah come through. I ignored them and looked over at Cam her brown eyes glued her phone screen, but slowly falling as she was getting closer to falling asleep.

I felt no need to reply or read the messages Hannah sent, instead I looked back at the TV screen. As Cam came closer to sleep she readjusted in the bed pressing her back against me. Her movement cause me to glance at her, her body curled up in a loss ball her back pressed against my side. Her phone fallen out of her hand onto the bed.

Carefully I picked it up, the phone buzzing signaling several text messages had gone unread. Turning on the phone I saw several messages from Hannah and Kennedy. Reading the ones from Hannah I wanted to punch something, why could she just leave Cam alone? The ones from Kennedy kind and caring.

Hey, how are you doing? I can come over and spend the night if you want.

I looked at the phone then at Cam

Camilas already asleep.

I replied.

Who the hell is this!?

Kennedy wrote again, instead I placed the phone in my night stand not replying. It wasn't my place to tell her that Cam was sleeping with me... un my bed.

I layed down in the bed, trying to keep a respectful distance between me and Cam but she kept getting closer, her body wanting the warmth. Poor girl was probably freezing with the wet hair and shorts she was wearing.

I moved closer to her and held her waist with one of my hands trying to warm her up with my body heat, falling asleep there with the TV softly playing Gilligan's Island in the background.

*hello happy memorial day! Hope you like this chapter. See you next chapter fishes, just keep swimming!*

Word count:1168