XVI

Aella drives slowly into our driveway, parks the car near one of the garages, and shuts off the car. "That was so fun", I tell her, running my fingers through my hair that is now filled with tangles. 

"Are you ready for some more fun, Topolina?"  I can hear the smirk in her voice. 

"Only if it'll be as fun as last night was."

Aella starts to get out of the car. "Oh, Darling. Last night was only the start of our fun."

She comes over to my side of the car and opens the door for me, then hold her hand out for me. 

It's late, and the house is dark, no one is downstairs except our night guards. Aella hands the keys to one of our guards, as they make sure all cars are secure for the night. 

Together, we go upstairs. "Do you need anything from your room for tonight?" Aella asks. 

"I'll just put my purse in there." I open my door quick, throw my purse onto my bed, kick off my shoes, then close the door again. 

Aella and I walk to her room, she goes over to turn on a single lamp for some light, and as soon as I shut the door, Aella is on me again. 

She pushes me against the door, my whole body hitting it hard. Both of her hands hold my face, and I hold her waist. 

One of her hands goes down to my thigh, then underneath my skirt, grabbing my ass. "My Darling, you are so tantalizing." 

She places huge sloppy kisses on my neck and shoulders, l let out a small moan. It makes Aella grab my butt even tighter, pulling me even closer to her. We continue to kiss roughly, it just continually sends electricity through my whole body. 

Aella pulls me off the door, turns, and pushes me down onto the bed. I bounce onto the bed, letting out a small giggle. She stands over me, with her huge eyes filled with sexual desire. "Take off your dress, Baby Doll."

I don't argue with her. I stand up and glide the dress over my head, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. Aella starts to unbutton her suit jacket, and I watch as I sit back on the bed, my arms holding me up from behind me. 

"Would you like to try something different tonight?" Aella asks me as she takes off her own shoes, kicking them towards her closet. 

"I will do whatever you want me to, Daddy." I tease. "I'm all yours." 

Aella steps in between my legs, and we stare at each other from just so close. It takes everything in me not to grab her, she would punish me. I still think I should, I want to know what will happen. 

"You're going to regret it, Princess. I don't want to hold back on you tonight."

"Who said I want you to hold back?" I tease once again. 

She steps back again and studies my body, staring at my breasts, and then between my legs. I want to hide everything, but she would not allow it if I tried. 

Then, she walks around to her nightstand and opens the drawer. A rush of excitement runs through me, ready to see what she takes out. I see a pair of cuffs in her hand, covered in fur like the ones connected to her bed. 

She straightens up and turns towards me. "Give me your wrists, Baby Doll."

I crawl over to where she stands next to the bed and sit on my knees, holding my wrists out to her. Aella smiles at me as she places the cuffs around each of my wrists. "Lay down", she tells me as she fastens the second one firmly onto my wrist. 

I do as she tells me, resting my head on her pillows. Aella grabs the chain between the two cuffs and pulls my arms over my head, connecting the chain to a clip in the middle of her headboard. "Are you okay, Darling?" 

"Yes, Ma'am" I smile. She smirks at me.

Aella walks over to the foot of the bed, staring down at me. Even though I'm still wearing a bra and underwear, I feel so exposed to her. But I also love it. I love seeing her stand in front of me, in all of her sexy glory. 

"Are you ready, Topolina?" 

"Yes, Daddy." I start to squirm in excitement, ready for everything she wants to do to my body. 

"How about a toy tonight, Baby Doll?" Aella starts to walk back over to her nightstand, opening the drawer once again. 

"Whatever you would like, Daddy. I'm yours."

I see her take out this toy, a deep purple color. It seems like it could be a v!brator, but it looks a little different than mine. 

Aella closes the drawer and crawls onto the bed next to me. She hovers over me for just a moment, then starts to kiss me. I do everything in my power to try to get closer to her, but with my hands tied up, its very hard. I can feel her smile against my lips. 

"Daddy", I moan out quietly. 

"What do you need, Topolina?"

She starts kissing down my neck, onto my breasts over my bra. I can see her hand with the toy in between my legs, but she isn't using it. "Please." I plead. "Make me cum."

Her eyes go dark once again, and I hear the toy start to vibrate near my core. 

Aella stops kissing me, turning her head to look at the toy as she moves it closer to my pu$$y. 

It finally touches my c!it, and the whole thing sends pulses through my body. My whole body tenses in pleasure. I let out a small moan, which makes Aella press it against me just a tiny bit more. 

With it over my underwear, it seems to vibrate my whole pu$$y, making it a whole different experience.

"Oh, Darling.", Aella starts to kiss down my body, leaving heavy wet kisses all over me, "You are so perfect."