XXII

As I look for my father, I hear his thunderous laugh coming from the doorway between the living room and dining room. Around him, the other leaders from various regions around the world. They all sit and listen to him tell a story in Italian. I'm not very fluent, so I can only make out certain words. 

He makes eye contact with me. "Oh, guys, this is my daughter", he motions me over to him. "You remember Penelope."

I give a nod to the group of men staring at me. I'm sure some are sizing me up to see if I look good enough to be with their sons. 

"Doc, I'm sure you have a single son about her age back in Rome?" Papa likes to get like this when he drinks a little. He would never when he's sober. 

Doc, one of the leaders from south of Rome, just nods, sensing my uncomfortableness. "If Penelope so chooses to, she can surely meet him." he says to appease my father. I give Doc a nod of appreciation, he returns it. 

Suddenly, in my thong, I feel the toy turn on. I wince, but cover it with a cough, like I breathed in air wrong. "Oh, please excuse me", I let out a cough to clear my throat again. "I have to go get a drink."

As I walk into the dining room to find a glass of, well, anything, I locate Aella standing with a different group men in the far corner. She makes eye contact with me and smirks. Then the toy turns off. I take a sigh of relief, but continue to search for a drink. A young man, no older than twenty, stands on the far side of the table, ready to hand anyone near him a glass of champagne. I quickly grab it and chug it, placing the empty glass down, and I grab another one to bring with me.

I turn again, and the toy turns on. I pray to god no one can hear it, hoping the music is loud enough to mask any buzzing coming from my direction. I walk back through the living room, and the signal from what I'm guessing is a remote disappears, because the toy slowly stops. 

Over the next hour, as I walk through the house talking to various members of the family, the toy starts in my underwear. The jui€es in my underwear feel like they are about to run down my leg onto the floor. I've been so close to finishing, but she just stops. I don't know what I would do if I just finished in the middle of this party.

This time, Aella leaves it on for just a moment longer, as if to tell me something. I look around, and she stands near the hallway to the back of the house. When our eyes meet, she nods her head towards the hallway, telling me to follow her. 

I hand my empty champagne glass to a server making his rounds through, then start walking towards her. She starts walking before I can get to her. Aella strides into the library, and I follow her in. She swing the door shut and grabs a chair from the table, marking it up under the door knob so no one can get in. 

I stand near the table, leaning against it with one hand. Aella turns towards me and her eyes go dark, like they do every time she's about to make me €um. "Did you have fun tonight, my Darling?" 

It takes her three steps to be directly in front of me, towering over me as she always does. "Yes, Daddy", I whisper into her ear, grabbing onto her collar. "But you haven't made me €um yet."

Aella grabs my waist and places me on the table. She stands in between my legs, and I feel something abnormal against me, from in her pants. 

"Would you like to €um, Darling?" She reaches into her pocket and hits the button that turns on the toy. Her leg holds it against my button, making me arch back in pleasure, needing to put my hands back to support myself.

Aella starts pressing kisses along the bustline of my dress, her right hand holding the small of my back. She kisses slowly up my neck, putting her attention on sucking on one spot. I have no control to be able to stop her, even though I know it's going to be a dark hickey in the morning.