XXXVI

Aella and I continue to make out. Her hands roam up and down my body, slick from the water pouring over us. 

Aella's hand runs down to my leg, picking it up, and placing it on her hip, opening me up to her more. That same hand grips my thigh tightly for a moment, but then starts drawing circles closer and closer to between my legs. 

We continually kiss, but her fingers just keep getting closer and closer, so I push my hips closer to her hand. I can feel the smirk on her lips. 

"You really have missed me, haven't you, Topolina?" 

Aella's finger swipes over my button. 

"Yes, Daddy", I gasp out. 

Aella removes her lips from mine, but starts tracing down my cheeks and my neck. I lean my head back against the glass so she can have full access to my neck, where her kisses are sloppy, water hitting Aella's back, bouncing everywhere. 

Her finger once again finds my button, and I let out a very small moan. Aella swipes over it a few times, then trails her fingers down to my entrance.

She starts to kiss down my chest, and then she starts to suck on my nipple and her finger enters me. I gasp out and dig my nails into her back. I'm not used to having access to movement during sex. 

Her finger moves in and out of me as she sucks harshly on my nipple. I let out continuous moans, absolutely loving every feeling in my body. 

She then removes her finger from inside me, and I feel empty for a split second, only for her to enter me again with two fingers. I gasp out again, and she practically bites down on my nipple as her fingers thrust slowly in and out of me. 

"Daddy", I moan.

Aella stands up straight again. She looks down at me, her eyes are dark with lust. 

Her fingers continue to thrust in and out of me, very slowly picking up speed. She grabs my chin with her free hand, bringing my lips back to hers. She kisses me so hard, it sends electricity through my body. 

"My beautiful girl", she breathes against my lips. "So submissive under my touch." 

Aella thrusts her fingers in and out, faster and faster, and I start getting close to my cl!max. I run my fingers up through Aella's wet hair, gripping it tight, keeping her lips against mine. 

"Please", I moan against her lips. "I'm so close".

Aella thrusts her fingers just a little harder, and she curls them to hit that spot inside of me just right. 

She can tell that I'm close as I grip her hair even tighter and tighter with every second. 

"Cum for me".

At her command, I release, screaming out in pleasure, all but ripping myself off of the shower glass.

My leg drops from her hip as she slowly takes her fingers out of me. I watch as she raises her fingers to her lips, licking them off. 

She hums "I missed your sweet taste, My Love."

I come down from my high, and Aella turns off the shower. She steps out first, wrapping a towel around herself. Then she holds one out for me. I wrap it around myself, and Aella holds out her hand to help me out of the shower. 

We walk over to the sinks, where I watch her behind me in the mirror. She stands against my back, her fingers running trails up and down my arms. She bends a little to whisper to me. Her fingers start to pull at my towel.

"I'm not done with you just yet, Topolina."

Aella spins me around and takes my towel from me, once again leaving me open to her. She grips my hips, and in one swift motion, I'm sitting on the edge of the countertop. She bends down in front of me, spreading my legs apart. 

"God", she mumbles. "You are gorgeous."

At this moment, in this position, I feel slightly embarrassed, so I try to close my legs. 

Her hands stop me, and then her face are between my legs. I let out a huge moan and lean back on my hands to hold myself up. 

She licks and sucks on my button, sending my whole body into a frenzy already. I hadn't recovered from the first org@sm, so my body is still on edge. 

Seeing Aella's face between my legs brings a whole different wave of pleasure through my body I can't describe. It's just hot to see her there. 

In just a moment, I'm almost to my second cl!max in just a few minutes. 

"Daddy", I moan out. I start to feel the tingle between my legs, telling me I'm about to finish. I grip onto Aella's hair, and she hums to send more sensations through me. 

I let out another moan, and then I scream out as I finish on her lips. I try to pull her off by her hair, but she licks more, making my org@sm last another few seconds. 

Aella stands up again, and I can see all my juices on her face. She cleans her face off with the back of her hand. 

Pulling me closer to her, she stands between my legs. The towel covering her passes over my button, sending a shiver though me. I feel her chuckle. 

"I have to go back to work now, my Darling." Aella tells me. "I hope you will forgive me for leaving so soon."

"Don't worry, Daddy", I smirk. "I know right where to find you when I need another."

Aella smirks, but then pulls away from me. She hands me my towel from the floor and helps me off the counter. I wrap it around myself once again, and we go back into our room.

She walks into her closet and skims through her clothes, picking out a pair of navy blue pants and a cream colored shirt. She doesn't pick out her usual suit, like she wore every day while she was my guard. I sit on the bed and wait for her to dress. 

Aella comes back out a moment later, dressed, and looking as sexy as ever. She comes over to me. "I'll bring you out to dinner tonight, Topolina", she tells me. "How does that sound?"

"I can't wait", I smile.

I stand up from the bed, to meet her height the best I can. She places a kiss on my forehead. 

"I'll see you in a little while, my Darling."