XII

"Please, Daddy," I beg again.

"Oh, my poor Baby", she mocks me.

Aella kisses me roughly, and she trails her kisses between by collar bone, neck, and my lips. I lay underneath her and take in every electric touch she places on my body.

But, then she take her finger off of my cl!t, and I let out a little whine. She looks deep into my eyes. "Don't worry, Princess. That was just the start."

She holds up hips firmly as she starts to kiss down my body. "Will you let me tie you up, Princess?"

Without hesitation, I shake my head quickly.

She gives me a look, then continues to kiss down my body. "I need words, Topolina."

"Yes, please, Daddy."

She smirks at my once again. Fuck, I love her smirk. "Okay, Princess".

Aella gets off of the bed. I all but wither away when I don't feel her anymore. She's addicting.

I lay on my back and just watch her. Aella goes around to her nightstand and grabs the cuffs from the bedpost. "Give me your wrist, Poppy".

Poppy? No one has ever used that nickname for me before.

I lift my arm up for her to grab, and she grips my wrist gently. Aella slips the soft cuff over my hand, then tightens it so my hand doesn't slip out. Then she walks to the other side of the bed and grabs my other wrist and does the same. I scoot myself up a little bit to make it a little more comfortable for my arms.

Aella then stands at the foot of the bed, she stares down at me. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, Poppy. I want to see all of you, without all this fabric. Is that okay, Topolina?"

"Of course, Daddy."

Aella runs her hand from my thighs, up the sides of my body, and she curls her fingers around the top of my bodysuit. She pulls on it a little bit, and my breasts all but jump out of the bra cups. Aella yanks my lingerie off of my body, and the cold air in the room hits all of the areas of my body that were once covered in fabric.

I arch my back just slightly in the tension between Aella and I. She tosses my bodysuit onto the floor near her bathroom, then just stares at me. "Holy fuck, Princess. You are absolutely perfect."

I try to sit up, but the chains connected to the cuffs aren't long enough, so they pull me back onto the bed. She laughs at me in a low, sexy tone.

"Please, Daddy."

Aella starts to run her hands up and down my legs. She kneels down and places a kiss on each of my inner thighs. "What do you want from me, Topolina?

"I want-"

Before I can continue, Aella's tongue enters my pus$y. I let out a huge moan, almost a scream, and pull against my cuffs, my back arching completely off the bed. She continues to lick inside of me, sending me through a whirlwind of electricity and pleasure.

Looking down and seeing her face in between my legs gives me a whole new feeling. It's so much different with her than it was with Ace. Not only is she amazing at this, but I'm truly attracted to her. 

She takes her tongue out and lifts her head up, takes a quick breath, then goes back down. Aella starts to suck on my cl!t, and I let out a small scream. She wraps her arms around my thighs to pull me even closer to her.

It only takes a couple minutes for my org@sm to build to the point of no return. I squirm underneath her. It's hard to not to be able to use my arms, because all I want to do its grab onto her hair and pull her even closer, if that's possible.

Aella uses her tongue to lick my c!it to the point of a second org@sm. The pleasure pulsing through my body is almost too much to handle, but I've never ever felt anywhere near like this before.

One last huge wave of my org@sm falls over me, and then I start trying to catch my breath. My vision is blurry, staring up at the posts of her bed, the black canopy curtains flow around all sides of us.

I do my best to close my legs, creating friction to subdue the pulsing, but Aella is still in between them. I look down at her, and she stares up at me with a huge smirk on her face. All I can do is try to catch my breath.

"God damn, Topolina." She breathes heavy too. Then she hoists herself up and leans over me, staring down at me. "You are quite the sight."

"I want to touch you", I breathe out. The way she is, I finally get the chance to close my legs together. "I want to do that to you."

Aella chuckles. "Oh, Princess. I'm here for you. I've told you, pleasuring you pleasures me."

As I come down from my high, I start to feel sleepy, and my eyes are hard to keep open. "I'm so... tired".

I hear Aella chuckle again. She gets up from hovering over me, and I feel the cuffs around my wrist fall away. I pull my arms to me and turn over on my side.

As I slowly fall into a deep sleep, Aella starts to move me gently, pulling me onto one of her pillows, then she lays down next to me, sliding her arm under my head, and she brings me close to her.

"Dorme bene, Angelo mio".