LVI

Aella carries me bridal style into our room. A very small ache already sits between my legs, but I know she has so much more for me tonight. 

She throws me onto the bed and starts to get out the chains from the four posts of the bed, and I get way too excited. "As your punishment, My Love. You are going to cum for me, two times in a row. No break. Is that understood?" Aella takes my wrists gently, cuffing them in. 

"Yes, Daddy", I obey. 

Before going down to my ankles, Aella takes a few things out of her nightstand; the rose, the dildo, and a small cup with a lid on it. 

She takes the rose with her to the end of the bed, and starts to cuff my ankles so I really can't move. I pull on the chains because I know she likes the idea of me struggling to get out. Aella smirks at me, pressing the button on the bottom of the toy to turn it on. 

Aella crawls onto the bed, holding the rose just inches from my clit. I'm dripping, just do it already. "Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes, Daddy. I promise."

"Good". Aella lowers her lips to my waist line, placing a kiss on my stomach. Simultaneously, she places the rose on me, and I pull against all four chains, bucking my hips to get closer to her. 

In my fit of bliss, I feel her other hand go down and feel my hole. Aella rubs a bit of my juices around the pad of her fingers, then pushes two of them into me without warning, forcing a scream from my lips. She continues to place kisses on my stomach, but after a moment, her lips are gone. 

With the pair of her fingers and the rose, my orgasm comes very quickly. I let out moans of pleasure and ecstasy, which makes Aella's thrusts go faster. She watches my every movement like a hawk, a focused smirk on her face. 

"Daddy", I let out one last scream, pulling on the chains harder than I probably ever have. 

As I reach my high, Aella takes her fingers out, and takes the rose away. She puts the rose down, reaches over to the nightstand, and grabs the cup. I watch in my haze as Aella opens the lid, and puts it to her mouth. She takes one of the thing in the cup into her mouth, moving it on her tongue. 

Ice. 

Before putting the cup down, she grabs a second cube in her hand. She lets it melt for a second, but then places it right on my belly button. The ice cube feels even colder on my hot skin, and it sends so many different feelings through me. 

Aella moves the cube in her mouth one more time, then lowers her face between my legs. I do my best to pull my thighs together, but my ankles are locked tight. Aella wraps her arms under my thighs, picking them up off the bed, and suddenly shoves her face in.

She presses the cube with her tongue right on my clit. The cold rushes a whole new feeling through, and mixed with the sensation of the ice on my stomach, my noises become inaudible; just gasps and hitched breaths. 

Aella goes about as she normally does, switching between my clit and my hole, but the cold water does something so sensual, I simply cannot explain it to myself. I pull on the chains, arch my back, and buck my hips to get closer, but she has such a strong hold on me, it's no use. 

Between my climax just a moment ago, and the ice, my next orgasm is unstoppable. It's quick to come, but so strong, I feel like I could explode. I let out a moan, louder than any to come out of me before. 

Aella's tongue starts to warm again as she laps at me one last time, the comes up for a breath. 

She rises from the bed, and starts to unhook my ankles. As soon as they're free, I rub my thighs together for friction. "Do you understand why you needed to be punished, My Love?"

"Yes, Daddy", I smirk as she unclips my wrists. I roll over onto my stomach. "I like disobeying you. My punishments are fun". 

She puts one finger under my chin, lifting my head to look at her. "I'll make them unbearable".

"I can take it", I comment back. Aella drops my chin, and I watch her go into the bathroom. The tub turns on, and I can hear her run her hand under the water, checking the temperature. 

Aella comes back, standing in the doorway, completely naked. She holds her perfect hand out for me. "Come, My Love. Let's get you cleaned up."

I slide off the edge of the bed closest to the bathroom, then pitter patter over to her. When I take hold of her hand, she pulls me into her. "I cannot believe I found someone as perfect for me as you."

I stand on my tiptoes to place a kiss on her lips. "You took the words right out of my mouth."

Aella guides me to the bathtub. She hold her hand out for me to climb in first, then she gets in behind me. The water soothes the slight aches between my legs. 

We soak there for awhile, and we stare out the window up at the moon.

"Aella", I start. She hums in response. "Is there anything else you want at our wedding, before it gets to be too late?"

"All I want is you, and maybe a slice of your mother's tiramisu."

I turn around to look at her for just a moment. The water moves around us, hitting the walls of the tub. "What about some white lingerie?"

"You can't wear that to our wedding", she kisses my cheek with a smile on her face. "Only I am allowed to see that."

"Well duh", I giggle. "But maybe after". 

Aella pulls me back against her body, and grabs my hand to start playing with my engagement rings. "You are going to make the most beautiful bride."