IV

Making eye contact with Aella while I fucked Ace was.... invigorating. It showed my dominance, even if she was more intimidating than I am.

After Ace finished, I grab his shirt from the ground and button a few buttons up on myself, to cover myself when I go into the house. Ace buttons up his pants, and together, we walk back into the house. I sneak a look at Aella as we pass her, to make sure she was still there, to make sure she knows that Ace is mine.

I go to my room to shower, to wash the sweat off I produced between tanning and the hot sex. I turn on the shower and fold Ace's shirt, placing it on the counter to give back to him... or put into my closet to keep for when Ace is gone.

I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel and stand in front of the mirror. The hickey on my breast is a deep purple, and it hurts just a little bit when I touch it.

I go back into my room, and at the door, stands Aella. She leans against my closed bedroom door, her hand on the lock. I stare at her, and she stares back. The silence is broken by the sound of her actually locking the door.

"That little stunt today at the pool was cute", she smirks. Aella pushes herself off the door and takes one step towards me. In sync, I take one step back.

"Ace is mine", I try to stand up for myself, but my voice cracks in nervousness.

Aella laughs, and it sends a wave of fear through my body. But not really scared fear. More of a fear of her sexual intimidation.

"Oh, Topolina", she smirks at me. "He's not the one I want".

She continues to walk closer and closer to me, and I back up until I hit the wall. She stops less than 3 inches away from me, staring down at me. I take a huge gulp, but I also don't want this moment to end. This woman is beautiful. I want to stare at her for hours.

Her hand comes up, grabbing my chin, pushing it up, so she can study my whole face. All I can do is grip my towel, the only thing separating me and her. "I liked watching you fu€k your boyfriend. Seeing you bounce on his €ock. But you weren't thinking of him, were you?"

I gulped down the hot air in between us again. "No", I stutter.

"Princess", she smirks at me. That fucking smirk gets me. "If you had wanted him, your eyes would not have been on me the whole time".

Why was she right?

"I-I". I didn't know what else to say. This woman had taken all the words from my brain with her sexual intimidation.

Her free hand lays itself on my hip, gripping me tight. I gasp as I can feel each of her finger pads on my waist. "Oh, Topolina. You don't need to be afraid of me. I'm only here to protect you. That's my job, isn't it?"

The hand that was on my chin falls away, trailing down my bare arm. It sends sparks through my entire body. I shiver under her touch. "Oh, Princess", she laughs. "You are one beautiful specimen. I can't wait until I make you mine".

"No", I say as firm as I can. "I'm straight. I love Ace".

That phrase is starting to become a lie.

The hand that was trailing my arm has now landed on my other hip, gripping it the same way the other one is. She pulls me against her, like Ace does to me all the time. Our faces are barely an inch apart. She laughs again, her face goes up to look at the ceiling, revealing her sharp collar bones and chiseled jawline, then she comes back. I can feel her nose touching mine ever-so-slightly.

"Trust me, Topolina, you won't be if you ever let me show you what you've been missing. And I also don't think that's true. If you were straight, you wouldn't be trembling under my touch"

Then she lets go of me. I stare at her as she readjusts her suit coat and walks out of my room. I lean against the wall, simply thinking about the event that just occurred. The feelings that I felt when she touched me were unlike anything I've ever felt with Ace.

She scares me beyond belief because I feel like I want her to be more than my bodyguard. Maybe she's right. Maybe I will feel better sexually if I'm with her, rather than with Ace. But I love Ace. He's sweet, and generous, and he would give me everything I would need in my future. A house, children, security.

But I also need good sex. Maribelle, my older sister, tells me all the time how mind blowing the sex is with her husband, and how it practically changed her life when she started having sex with him. The sex with Ace is only subpar at best, I would say. I've never been able to finish, I only tell him I do so it boosts his ego and so he'll stop.

Aella is beautiful, she is. Ace is attractive, but I fell in love with his personality before his looks. I've never been attracted to a woman before, but I am attracted to her, and the sexual tension between us. But what about Ace? If I did end up doing anything with her, I would have to break up with Ace. I couldn't cheat on him.

I just want to tease her, to see what happens.