ᴄᴇᴀsᴀʀ ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴ

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

His name is Ceasar Johnson. Never call him Ceasar salad. He will catch the only attitude and will ignore you.

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

October 21st. He is 19-21 depending on the rp.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

Ceasar is 5'11.

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

He is normally an Alpha Male. But depending on the ro can be human.

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

Ceasar has some muscle onto him but is more lean than muscular.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Ceasar keeps his hair parted to the right, his hair being pure white with his red eyes. He has a tongue piercing along with industrials on each ear and three lobes on each year.

He has a long scar on his forearm after stopping a bar fight.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Ceasar is American.

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Ceasar can be quite the tease. But he is a great listener and seems as though he doesn't care but cares suite a lot. He often doesn't show it but he's actually quite tired since he works as a bartender in the night and a college student in the day. Never really having a break.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He loves his motorcycle. That is his child. Along with his occasional smoking. He also likes his hair being played with while laying his head on someone's lap.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He hates eating fish. Do not give him fish.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

Ceasar is the son of a CEO who is acquaintances with Syn's father. Ideally his father wanted one of his son's to take over the business but Ceasar instantly declined, not seeing a point and knowing he wouldn't be good at it.

When Ceasar came out as bisexual neither of his parents took it well, not seeing why he'd want to date a guy. Ceasar just said "i don't give a fuck. I told you. Bye."

He lives in a house by himself, supporting himself through college in the morning and going to work in the gay bar at night. He's in good relations with his brother and the two often make fun of each other and talk shit about each other.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

Nick Johnson [Father/58]

Amelia Johnson [Mother/52]

Evan Johnson [Younger Brother/17-20]

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Ceasar is a switch with a slight top lean but will submit with no problem.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫𝔰✓

Ceasar is pretty much open to anything his partner is into.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

Will say what he doesn't like when it comes to it.

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

This OC has no triggers.