ᴀʟᴇssᴀɴᴅʀᴏ ғᴏsᴛᴇʀ

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

Alessandro Foster. Doesn't mind being called Alex. Actually prefers it over his name.

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

Let's say he is born on October 15th. He is very very old.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

Alex is 6'5.

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Wolf Deity.

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

Alex has muscle on jimmy. He doesn't necessarily work out but he does go on jogs quite often and such.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Alex has black hair with undertones of blue in it. His eyes are somewhere between teal and green and he has scars on his hands and some slightly in his back from brawling with hunters in his human form while also making sure not to injure them. He also has black wolf ears and tail when in his half and half form.

Alex has the marks of claw marks on his shoulders that either look like scars or tattoos.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

He will tell you he is Italian.

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Alex has this "i don't care attitude." He is very quiet, a man of few words. He is a great listener but his mind if often elsewhere. He tends to doodle or stare off, not really thinking of anything. But he is very observant even if he doesn't talk much. If he thinks you're making a bad decision then he will grab your wrist and shake his head. Alex did learn ASL so he wouldn't have to speak to anyone or will typically write notes to you if he isn't comfortable saying something.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He surprisingly really likes cinnamon. He likes when he has a treat that may look like a dog treat but it's just cinnamon flavoured. He also enjoys small praise and small talk. He also enjoys nature. Especially looking at the sky. He also loves kids.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He doesn't like being followed. Often people fall for his quiet mystery type and often bug him to go on a date or follow him to get to know him better.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

Alex is one of the eldest deities with Sylis. But he was always the quiet one as well. Typically in his blue robes hanging loosely around him as he enjoyed looking at the sky, mostly the stars.

He wanted to observe how humans move more and understand their state of mind so he became a professor. That is naturally the only time that he will ever speak.

Typically everyone, even some of the deities thought that Alex was a mute or something as he is a man of little words. But once he does speak people tend to find him more interesting and like him instantly.

It's not necessarily that it bothers him when people hear him speak. He just has a hard time thinking of what to say to people. He tends to speak quietly even when teaching.

Also he is actually really close with Cain and the other Younger deities. He's very fond of children and Cain slim with the other young ones remind him of kids. Cain likes when he gets to see Alex too since Alex tends to constantly pet him or brains his hair a bit.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

The other deities.

Baya.

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Top.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫𝔰✓

Although being a virgin, he loves to mark his partner. He is also very vocal when having sex surprisingly, but that means he wants his partner to be just as vocal as him. He likes to leave marks on thighs or eat his partner out, just looking in his partners eyes with each of his actions.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

He doesn't know.

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

This OC shouldn't be triggering.