Idris

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

Idris

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

None. But he is willing to be given a birthday if you would like to give him one.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

Idris is a tall man who stands at about six foot four. Usually one of the tallest of his brothers.

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Devil. He rules the western front of Hell.

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

As seen above he is based of muscle. He trains regularly as it's what he usually fills his free time with.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Idris is quite tanned but along his skin are a few prominent scars. The largest one would be the one going from his jaw all the way down his neck to the back of his shoulder. Another would be a much smaller one on his forehead and a few on his arm or torso. These were obtained while fighting two of his brothers on two different occasions. One was to detain Lukas and another was a disagreement between him and a different brother.

Regarding his eyes they are a pale yellow. Which turn to a golden glowing yellow when upset or excited or just in his devil form. His hair is jet black and his outfits usually partake of whatever his servants leave out for him to wear or whatever he finds and feels like wearing. Though he usually just wears things that have a few buttons open.

In his devil form he has one full horn that curves and is aimed upwards and one the is broken yet still somewhat there. His eyes do turn black where the whites are and his eyes glow the ombious golden yellow. His tail is a pointyier tail compared to his brothers, just a normal straight one and his wings are just like any other demons.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Dweller of hell.

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Idris is quite a mellow person. He's quite observant and will say his thoughts on things but will also take any comments you have or thoughts into account. He could even be seen as what could be the opposite of what many think of a devil. He tends to give off older brother vibes as he may smile at you or praise you for simple things.

He tends to read quite often or go through tectic plans just to refresh himself in case they ever need to go to war. But going from Hell to the human realm he often finds himself envious of human relationships. They both confuse him yet make him envious. He doesn't understand what love is not it's purpose. He's also envious of the cute soft animals humans have and others.

Once he does find himself romantically interested in someone he because a bit more jealous in the fact that others get to spend time with his partner when he could be spending time with him and stuff like that. He does have plenty to learn about relationships but he himself can be quite kind. Yet when mad he often feels betrayed.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Music. He hums to himself when walking throughbhis estate and thoroughly enjoys human music once hearing it. Whether it's the random performers on public transportation or public areas, hearing a radio in a store or so on. He likes music. He enjoys reading as well, human history fictional stories. He would probably even read the Bible if he could physically hold it just to see why everyone is so in love with God and the angels.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

As much as he is a devil he can't stand war. More so war within his family. It turns into a bigger mess than necessary and everyone just becomes a bigger hassle. He also can't stand large messes.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

Idris himself hasn't really done anything that's too impactful. He's gone to war with one brother and also helped his brothers detain Lukas but other than that he just tries to stay out of any large hassles. He rules his land in Hell as equally as he physically could. He makes sure those who are damned in hell are tortured and the demons are working around.

He doesn't really sleep around with the incubus or succubus neither. He knows how much they just want to sleep around and he doesn't really feel like entertaining that. When he visits the human realm he obviously has sex with a human so he could come back to Hell but that's usually as far as he goes. He says it's a "business level intimacy."

When in the human realm he does walk around his human form and just keeps to himself while walking. Though you'll most likely find him asleep and knocked out in the park against a tree. In hell there aren't many peaceful places you can rest without an incubus or succubus trying to go down your pants but in the human realm it's much easier so you'll find him dozing off. Not that a devil can even dream. Plus you tread of a fine line where her he's being a knight sleeper or deep sleeper. Depends on the day for which one he is.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

The other Devil's.

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Top

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫𝔰✓

He enjoys pleasing his partner even if it means he himself isn't getting pleased. Focusing on your pleasure is something he doesn't mind doing. He also enjoys when his partner does try to please him whethed it's a handjob, blowjob or even just riding him. He finds their attempts cute but won't force them if they don't want to. He'll mark up his partner whether with a devil's mark or hickeys and love bites and enjoys cockwarming after sex and just cuddling together.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

Doesn't enjoy disgusting things. He also can't really get into knife play as although the knife can pierce him it can't actually hurt him and he's rather not hurt his partner either. Asking him to bottom is a huge no no and will instantly turn him off.

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

This OC could include gore and torment.