ʟᴇᴇ sᴏᴏʜᴡᴀ

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

Soohwa Lee.

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

May 26th Soohwa is twenty-four.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

Soohwa is about 5ft tall.

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Human.

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

Soohwa can't build any muscle no matter how much sword training he does. He is lean with a smallish waist.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Soohwa has long brown hair that reaches his lower back to his butt. He has brown eyes and small freckles along his face with a scar along his nose from when he was kidnapped while younger.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Korean.

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Soohwa is very very friendly and told to be like an "angel" (told to me by people I've rped with.) He sometimes is able to sneak out of the estate and put on clothes that blend him in with the villagers. He loves to be around the kids and play with them or help out with the locals while keeping his identity hidden. The one thing he has always wanted to do is see the ocean or any body of water. He'd be very happy if someone cold show him it.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Soohwa likes what he's heard about the ocean, the villagers and having some type of company.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He doesn't like being locked up in the estate all his life. Nor when other touch him because he looks feminine. As in when he is touched sexually because people think he is a girl.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

When Soohwa was younger a rivaling nation kidnapped him to extort his father for the land. Soohwa tried to fight back and ended up getting sliced on his face with the sword causing his scar. His father who he cherishes quite a lot saved him and then took in the rivaling nation into his own once he defeated them.

Soohwa was the told to not leave the estate for anything in case he were to get kidnapped again, being the next lord and all by his mother. Once his father died this rule was forced even more.

Soohwa's mother is never at the estate since she handles the business that Soohwa isn't allowed to out of the estate. Soohwa is locked inside of the estate at all times. Not allowed to leave for anything.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

Lee Taesuk [Father/Deceased]

Lee Jinsoo [Mother/Alive]

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Highly submissive bottom.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫𝔰✓

Soohwa truly enjoys being marked and bitten. He doesn't really care if others see he just enjoys it cause it makes him feel as though he belongs to someone. He also enjoys cockwarming and secretly and unknowingly loves being teased and public things.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

He doesn't want to hear that he's useless or anything. He enjoys being praised and degraded but dong tell him he's useless, he'll start crying.

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

This OC shouldn't be triggering.