ᴀᴋɪʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴜɴ

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

The one on the left is Akira and the one on the right is Yun. Neither know what their last names are.

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

August 3rd. They are both twenty five years old.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

Akira is Six foot Two as the older twin.

Albeit Yun isn't too far behind him only being an inch shorter at Six Foot One.

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Both are human.

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

Both are actually very well built.

Akira tends to work out at home in the apartment or at the gym where he has made a membership.

Yun typically works out at campus if he has free time.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

As shown in the photo above and below both are pretty well pierced.

Akira has pale blue eyes and black hair to accompany it. Him and Yun have fluffy mullets yet Akira cuts his more since he doesn't like how much his bangs get caught in his eyes. Sometimes if he's focusing he will tie it up into a loose ponytail.

He has tattoos covering his neck. He also has sleeves and he has some on his chest. He also has a tongue piercing behind his mask. His ears are pierced with industrials on both sides, his lobes pierced completely, both his conches pierced ans his traguses.

Yun on the other hand has hazel to light brown eyes. His hair is naturally black but he will dye his tips white just because he liked the style. He likes to keep his hair fluffy and longer than his brother's. He just thinks it makes him look cuter.

As much as Yun wants to get a tattoo. He doesn't know how to feel about being pricked by so many needles at once like his sister and brother. So he stuck with piercings. He has snake bites on his lip. He has a plug on his left ear and his two loves pierced on the opposite side. He has three helixes on both sides and an outer conch on his right.

Yun also has his dick pierced and is slowly convincing Akira to do the same. Akira is taking it into consideration finally.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

The two have no idea. Neither do their older sister.

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Akira isn't as closed off as he may seem to be. He actually doesn't mind holding a conversation. He is quite friendly though he will be awkward meeting with people for the first time. Other than that hes pretty good to talk to. Though he'd rather not be bombarded with questions and topics all at once.

Yun on the other hand has a very bubbly almost puppy like personality. He is already to talk and he is the talkative one out of the three of them in general. Not only Akira. Though that's what also adds to his charm and makes him so friendly. He's never had a hard time making friends and that's his favourite part about himself.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Akira is quite fond of animals. Such as hamsters, cats, dogs. He mainly likes small animals but he doesn't mind large ones neither. He also has s thing for reptiles. In general he kikes small cute things.

Yun likes walks, more so dates. He finds it fun to be out with someone and talk about everything they both like to get to know one another better. He also loves to post on social media.