ɪʀᴀ ᴘɪᴇʀʀᴇ

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

Ira Pierre. The only name he'll allow being called by is Ira.

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

April First. He is between the ages of 17-24 depending on the RP.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

Five foot Eleven

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Human

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

He doesn't have the strongest build. Though he does has some strength than he may appear to have. He has a lean and weak looking body.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Ash Blonde hair with crystal blue eyes. He is also often wearing a smirk on his face. Typically his clothing would be a vest over a button up or a button up and tie. Anything formal he would necessarily wear.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

French-Canadian

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Ira Is the student president of his class or classes. Whether it be highschool or college. So you would think that he would be nice and knowledgeable right? Partially. In front of others he may come off as the reliable and kind student president.

Yet once eyes are turned away or he finds something entertaining, he'll be degrading and demanding to people. He is a very analytical person who stares at people as he starts to understand how they act and are within the hour.

Ira has a playful asshole personality when he wants and feels bored so he needs something to entertain him. Also he does sometimes suffer from headaches

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Ira doesn't necessarily have a thing he likes as he was given the things he wanted when asked. So nothing really made him like it much but that could change.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He doesn't like amusement rides. He has a bad memory from it, but that also could be changed.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

Ira comes from a pretty wealthy family. Though as he himself is obnoxious, he also got it from his parents. Neither of his parents ever paid attention to him which always left him with his short temper.

The butlers and maids typically gave him the attention he never got from his parents but that wasn't what he wanted. So as he grew up he became the prestige child on the outside while still having his short temper.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

Unknown as he won't admit to who his parents are as he grows agitated when asked

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Top

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫𝔰✓

Ira Is big on degrading with small praise that follows it. It just helps him feel in power. He also enjoys choking his partner, whether it's forcing their head down on his lower half which he prefers or choking them with his hands. He also likes having his partner in a collar as it truly claims them as his.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

He doesn't like doing things too vanilla. It's just not his cup of tea.

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

Abandonment and anger issues.