ʟᴜᴋᴀs

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

Lukas.

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

Doesn't have one but would enjoy any party given to him.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

5 foot 6 Inches

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Devil. King of the South Eastern part.

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

Has a skinny almost frail look. Yet don't let that fool you, he is fairly stronger than he looks.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Typically overall Lukas will be wearing a loose shirt with a baggy open sweater with jeans. He's not one to ever wear formal wear.

In his human form he looks like the average young kid. His light brown hair shaping his face as it lays above his shoulders. His eyes are ruby coloured as there are only two of them. His hands are usually in his pockets as his stature is laid back.

In his devil form he has what looks to be small ram horns as his third eye lays on his forehead. His tail is fairly short with a steel black character.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Devil

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

He is a very childish and playful person. He gets bored very quick so he will look for anything to entertain himself and will stop at nothing til he is entertained. Even if it means starting a war, killing someone or doing something dangerous like sitting upside down off the roof.

Once he's entertained, depending on how much he was entertained he won't be as bothersome. But he will still latch to you expecting attention.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Fun, being up high on top of things, bloodshed, candies and sight seeing. He has the attention span of a child.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Hates being bored. The more bored he gets the more restless he'll be which increases his danger and agitation level.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

Lukas usually walks around his estate doing different things. He'll spar with soldiers, travel around hell or go out and fight someone the creatures.

In the human world he likes to look around to see what trouble is going on. He often enjoys to watch the wars that go on or the riots.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

Sirius

Kaden

His other brothers

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Switch

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫𝔰✓

He enjoys degrading, being degraded doing the degrading. He also enjoys bondage like shibari, he's always wanted to try it. Things like BDSM and everything along those lines are fun for him.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

If he views it as boring or disgusting he will get up and leave.

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

This OC might include bloodshed, gore and manslaughter.