ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴡᴀ

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

His name is Jung Hwa. He'll any nickname given to him.

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

November 7th is what he'll say

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

6'4

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Lion Deity

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

Jung Hwa has some muscle on him. He doesn't have the strongest looking build but he certainly isn't scrawny.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Jung Hwa has this very flamboyant look to him. His eyes being a golden colour with a goldfish looking colour with a black smokey look on his kid that won't leave. His hair is a nice brown as his skin is on the tanner side.

He has his lobes pierced and will sometimes wear earrings in them. It will depend on the modeling job given to him. He has the markings of claw marks on each of his shoulders that resemble a lions along with the design of fangs in the middle of his shoulder blades.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

He will have you guess what he is and just agree with your guess since he wouldn't even know what to label himself.

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Jung Hwa is very prideful. He has confidence in everything he says. He constantly has a smirk on his face whenever he speaks. Though in reality he is pretty stupid. He won't know about something's.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He often likes to lay down somewhere sunny. Sometimes you can find him randomly on a bench with his face covered by a mask as he sleeps. He also likes attention being on him constantly. If he doesn't have your attention he will constantly harass you for it.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He hates being ignored. Don't ignore him or he will be hurt and pissed off by it. He also doesn't really like eating vegetables, more of a meat guy.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

Jung Hwa got bored at his shrine and walked through the streets in the human society. He just wanted to see how things were when he smelled something good.

He found a food truck and instantly placed an order although not having money. As he started eating and the truck driver was pressing him for money a good dressed looking guy paid for him.

In return he offered Jung Hwa to model. Not really knowing what it was he accepted and was happy with his decision. Ever since he's enjoyed his job.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

He doesn't really count the deities as family. Though sometimes he'll say they're his younger siblings to make it easier to say to people.

He will count Baya as more of a older brother figure than a fatherly figure.

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Top

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫𝔰✓

He likes someone smaller than him. The height difference between the two of them would be enough to turn him on. He also doesn't mind someone who has a little fight to them but also has a very soft side to him. He likes to publicly tease his partner and dirty talk them.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

He doesn't like being rejected in his advances. If he's gonna rejected it has to be via safe word. Otherwise he'll just get pissed thinking that he wasn't good enough for sex.

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

Surprisingly he is insecure.