Helios

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

Helios

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

Doesn't feel the need to give himself one as he really doesn't care.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

He's about six foot.

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

God of the Sun.

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

He has a lean build. There is muscle on him but it's not as though he's actively working out so there's not much muscle on his abdomen that is prominent

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Helios has short blonde hair. It's usually swept back with his fringe in his face a bit. The back may come off a bit longer but as long as it doesn't get in his way he doesn't really care.

His eyes are a unique yellow colour that they almost come across as though they are glowing. His wardrobe is as weird as the rest of him as the clothes he wears aren't really anything normal. Even his earrings are quite large yet could appear and come across as a half sun. On his forehead may even appear a white glowing sun mark yet he usually keeps it hidden when walking amongst humans.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

None. Ethereal being since he is a god.

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

He hates just about everything. More so he hasn't really stuck around to find anything he likes. He tends to walk around every few hundred years around human civilizations to see how they are. But once he gets bored he goes right back to Celestia with the other gods.

He gets easily irritated if someone tries to talk to him. He hates them immediately. He also cannot stand being touched without permission and his face will make it obvious as so. His face often shows just a scowl when touched or talk to. But since he doesn't really come down from Celestia often he also has no idea about most of the humans contraptions such as their currency or what they do for entertainment. He's very judgemental and refuses to admit when he's confused.

Though when you get to know him you understand how he's more of a tsundere is anything to put in simple terms. He's a touch live kind of person. He's not usually the giving affection type as he does light touches and light things to show his affection and such.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

He doesn't have much likes. Helios just goes about his days walking around or being to himself in the Ever Garden in Celestia. If not then he's just reading through the scrolls and talking to other gods. He hasn't found something that was interested him yet regarding humans. Occasionally likes drinking.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Being touched. He has a sensitivity to it. He's naturally warm as well so when someone cold touches him it just irritates him more. As he does hate being talked to, he hates being bombarded with questions all at once. Does not enjoy when his items are touched.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

Helios wouldn't describe himself having much to his name beside what everyone usually knows. Being one of the gods of the sun he is the one above all who can see all from far. The stars are basically within his reach if he wanted to go to them.

He often rides his chariot throughout the sky is he's bored enough, going from East to West. He even went low enough that humans could see him but so he could also see what they were doing much closer. There's not much to say of a man who refuses to really speak to anyone he doesn't view of his caliber.

Helios found the sky beautiful in his own sense. Maybe it was because he knew the people who dwelled in it or it was because he was literally someone who could touch the clouds and above but he does find himself staring at it often. Whether he's looking directly at the sun or viewing past it just by thinking to himself he can't really confirm nor deny.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

The other gods

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Top

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫

Find out

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

Find out

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

This OC should not be triggering