ᴊᴏᴇʟ ᴄʟᴀᴜᴅᴇ

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

Joel Claude. He wouldn't mind being called Jo or anything you may come up with. He is open to nicknames.

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

November 26. He is approximately twenty-seven turning twenty-eight.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

5'10

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Human

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

Joel has a standard body type for a male. He can hold his own but will sometimes struggle to pick up something heavy. Depends on the day

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

Just like his youngest brother Leighton, Joel was gifted red hair from their father. His eyes are blue and he tends to keep his hair short. Albeit shorter than Leighton with it slightly longer in the back til it reaches his shoulders.

Joel tends to dress in fancier clothes but not enough to look like a nobleman but rather his own style. He doesn't enjoy being suffocated in those stuffy clothes in his own words.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

British

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

He is the cute yet stupid type. His marks weren't the highest of his siblings. He's observant towards things yet clueless when it comes to them himself.

Yet he is very kind hearted. Often distracted by forest animals or little children, carrying them on his shoulders as he plays with them around the town happily. He lives a carefree life although being a prince.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

The sun, he likes feeling it on his skin while sitting in fields. He also likes to live in the moment rather than think about the future if that makes sense. So things he may do may seem without thought.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

War. Just like anyone else he doesn't want to have to deal with war as it usually means one side will not be allowed to win. He's also the worst at sparring of his siblings.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓

Joel hasn't necessarily had anything impactful happen to him other than the king's death. His mother is still alive and he is fairly close to her and loves all of his family dearly as he is a family oriented man.

He grew up with all his siblings along with Hunter and Knox. He would do anything to protect them all even if it meant war. Although he is terrible at sparring.

𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶✓

Leighton (Youngest Brother)

Maxwell (Eldest Brother)

Mother (Alive)

Father (Deceased)

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫✓

Switch

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔫𝔰✓

Neck kisses on both the receiving and giving end. He enjoys praises and cock warming. Anything that would let you be close. Long make out sessions.

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣𝔰✓

Degrading. He doesn't necessarily dislike it but he doesn't like large amounts of it as he is someone who is easily swayed and will believe you do hate him and think such things.

𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰✓

Abandonment Issues