Table for 2.

Dylan's POV

"Will you be mine?"I ask her

We sit in silence for what seems like forever.

"So...?"I ask.

"Oh umm.I umm."

"Look if you need some time to think about it that's okay. Just let me know!"

"Thanks dyl! Will you take me home?I forgot my mom wanted me to do something and I need to get it done"

"Oh okay yeah"

I grab my keys and take her home. Once we pull into her driveway,we both get out. I walk her to her door and as she's unlocking it,she stops. She turns around and looks at me.

"Yes"

"Yes?"I ask

"Yes I will be your girlfriend!"

I pick her up and hug her. I literally start spinning her around. I set her down. She wraps her hands around my neck and I wrap my hands around her waist. I set my forehead on hers and look into her eyes.

"I love you"I whisper

"I love you too dyl"she whispers back

I peck her lips and she unlocks her door.

"Bye"she says

"Bye babe"I say

***

Izzy's POV

I unlock my door.

"Bye"I say

"Bye babe"he says with a big smile on his face

Babe. He called me babe. Oh shit here comes the zoo.

I go inside and peek out the blinds. Dylan pulls out of my driveway and takes off. I smile. I grab my phone and text Jenn.

Me:hey girrrllieee

Jenn:well someone must be in a good mood?

Me:why do you assume that?

Jenn:cause you never text me saying "girrrllieee"

Me:oh,yeah,well in that case you're right

Jenn:whatchu so happy about?

Me:I'm dating someone...

Jenn:OMG WHO?!

Me:Dylan.

Jenn:woah.

Me:anyways gtg ttyl!

Jenn:bye!

I put my phone in my pocket and run upstairs. I take a quick shower and change into some comfortable clothes. I plug my phone in and go to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.

***

Dylan's POV

I drive home with a huge smile on my face. I can't believe she said yes. I pull into my driveway and go inside. I go up to my room and text Izzy.

Me:hey babe I love you!I'll see you tomorrow!

Izzy:hey!love you too!what are we doing tomorrow?

Me:it's a surprise!

Izzy:ughh okay fine DON'T tell me :p

Me:okay!night babe love you!

No response. I guess she fell asleep.
(Morning)

I get up and take a shower. I need to look and smell good for Izzy today!I've got a good surprise for her! I'm sure she'll love it! I get out and wash my face,brush my teeth,and brush my hair. I grab some clothes and put them on. I grab a snapback and put it on.I grab my phone and run downstairs.

"Hey sweetie!where ya goin?"mom says

"Oh I'm going to take Izzy somewhere!"

"Oh and when were you going to tell me about this new girlfriend"

"We'll we started dating last night so...now"

"Haha okay well your sisters and I are going shopping and your dad is going fishing so pretty much you'll have the house to yourself by the time you get back"

"That's fine!"

I grab my keys and go to my car. As soon as I get in I crank it and go. I drive and drive and drive. I pull into her driveway and get out. I climb a tree and jump onto her balcony. I open the window and sneak in. She's still asleep. I walk over to her bed and see her phone. I set the alarm to 1 minute so she'll wake up. I lay down beside her and wait for the alarm.

Izzy's POV

"Ughhh its saaaturrdayyy why is my alarm going off?!"

I reach over and turn it off and I get up. Or,at least I try. Somethings holding onto me. I roll over and Dylan is faking to sleep.

"Your not fooling me dyl"

He opens his eyes.

"Ugh well hey!"

He pecks my lips.

"Get ready!"

"Where are we going?"

"I can't tell you!"

"Okay....at least tell me what to wear?"

"Casual"

"Okay let me get dressed"

I get up and grab some clothes. I go to my bathroom and change. I brush my hair and teeth. I walk out and Dylan's stares me up and down.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"I say

He pulls out his phone slowly. I run over to him and snatch his phone.

"Hey!give it back!"

"Nope!you gotta catch me first!"

I run out of my room and he trails behind. I almost make it to the stairs when he grabs my waist.

"No!let me go!"

"Nope!not until i get it back"

I pull his phone up and he had it on the camera. I take a picture of us. I go to the picture and it's perfect. I smile and hand him his phone.

"Thank you"he says

"Yeah,yeah"

We go downstairs and out to his car. We drive for what feels like forever.

"Were here!"he says

I look around and were at a restaurant. We get out and go in.

"Table for 2"dyl says

Aww that was cute!lol who's ready for the next chapter?~dezzi