I'm sorry.

Izzy's POV

My alarm goes off. I roll over and turn it off. School. I hate school. The worst part,Dylan. I don't know if I can forgive him. I mean I can't be sure. I do my normal routine and head downstairs.

"Ready?"mom says sitting on the couch reading something on her phone.

I sigh. "Yeah."

We get into the car and head out.

"So. I watched the video you put up of you and Dylan"

I glance over at her.

"Really?You watched my video?"I say smiling.

My mom has never really supported me and my "YouTube career"(as she puts it).

"Yeah. It was cute."

"Thanks!"

We pull into the school and I get out. I walk inside the building and guess who's standing at my locker?

"Hey?!"Sophie glares at me.

"Hey?what's up?"

"Ohhh nothing...except you never texted me back?!"

"Sorry. I've been,busy."

"Mhmm anyways we better hurry,it's almost time for class!"

The bell rings and I dig out my books. Just my luck. Everything falls out of my locker. Sophie is already in class and she's a "goodie goodie" so she won't leave. Great. The tardy bell rings and I continue to pick my stuff up as everyone hurries into class. Almost,everyone.

"Need help?"

I look back and his beautiful brown eyes are staring deep into my soul.

"Uh umm yeah!thanks!"

He crouches down and starts picking some books up. We soon get everything picked up and put it all back in my locker.

"Thanks"I say not making eye contact

"Your welcome beautiful."

***

Dylan's POV

"Your welcome beautiful."I say

She doesn't make eye contact.

"Izzy?"

I lift her chin up.

"Look at me?please."

She looks at me.

"Thank you. So,about yesterday...do you forgive me?"

"I need time."she says rolling her eyes

I slam my hands into the lockers beside her shoulders. She tenses up.

"Time?you've had time."

"I-i just need to think"

"THINK?"I yell. "ABOUT WHAT?HMM?I AM TIRED OF WAITING FOR A SIMPLE ANSWER STATING THAT YOU FORGIVE ME OR NOT!"

A tear rolls down her cheek.

"AWW LITTLE CRY BABY?"

She tries to walk away but I push her back into the lockers.

"WHERE YA GOIN?!"

"please don't hurt me"she whispers

I still have my hands on her shoulders pushing her against the lockers. Our teacher walks out along with everyone else.

"DYLAN! LET HER GO!"Sophie yells

I let go. Sophie runs over and pushes me away. I back off and everyone starts giving me dirty looks. I've screwed up big time.

***

Izzy's POV

Dylan let's go of me and Sophie runs over. She pushes Dylan away and he steps back. She hugs me.

"Let's go."

She takes me to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?did he injure you?"

"I-im okay."I lie

I can't believe he'd do this. What the hell is wrong with him.

"Were gonna take you home and chill there for the rest of the day okay?"

I nod because at this point I'm speechless. We walk out into the hall and everyone is back in class. Dylan is sitting by a locker with his face in his knees. We go to my locker and I grab my stuff. Dylan looks up at me.

"I'm sorry. I-i I'm sorry...."he says in between sobs.

Sophie and I go to her car and drive to my house. Once we get there I go upstairs and change into something comfortable. I come downstairs and she has the tv fixed so we can watch YouTube. She puts on some O2L videos. Even though they broke up we still watch their videos.

"You okay?"she asks

"Yeah."I say as I doze off on the couch.

Wow. Just,just wow. What got into Dylan?~dezzi