Whatever.

Izzy's POV

I wake up and check my phone. It's almost 12. I get up and take a quick shower. I get out do my normal routine. Once I get dressed I grab my phone and run downstairs. I go into the kitchen.

"Hey!"mom says

"Hey! I'm going over to Dylan's for a few hours be back soon!"

"Alright!love you!"

"Love you too!"I say as I head out the door.

I'm going to surprise him. I get in the car and drive to his house. Once I get there I get out and knock on the door. Alli answers.

"IZZY!"she squeales

"Haha hey cutie!"I say

She hugs me and lets me in.

"I'm gong to surprise Dylan so I'll see you in a bit okay?"

"Okay!"she says sitting on the couch

I walk upstairs and start towards his room. As I almost knock on the door I realize its open. I push it open and-

"WHAT THE HELL DYLAN!?"

He looks at me surprised. The girl turns her head and smirks. I feel my eyes start to tear up.

"Izzy its not what it looks like its-"

"IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD YOUR TONGUE DOWN SOME GIRLS THROAT!"

"So...I guess it is kind of what it looks like?"

"Fuck you."I say as I slam the door.

I head downstairs with tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong Izzy?"alli asks

"Oh,nothing,I'll see you another time okay?"

"Okay bye!"she says waving at me

I run out the door and get in the car. I drive home as quick as I can and rush past my mom. I run into my room and lock the door.

"Honey are you okay?"I hear mom say

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna stay in here for a while"I say choking back some tears

"Oh,okay,well I'm going to town do you need anything?"

"No I'm good"

I hear her footsteps go downstairs and I roll over on my bed. I just want to drown out everything in life. I hear my door knob twist a few times.

"Izzy I know your in there!"

It's Dylan.

"Izzy please let me in!I need to explain!"

I set up on my bed.

"What is there to explain? That you enjoyed having your tongue down that girls throat?that you-"

He cuts me off "Izzy. Let me in."

***

Dylan's POV

"Izzy. Let me in."I say

I need to explain. I need her to know that Jordan kissed me first. That she broke into my house. That it's her fault. I hear the door unlock. She opens it and her eyes are puffy. She walks to her bed and sits down.

"What."

"She kissed me. She broke into my house and kissed me. She's crazy Izzy!"

She rolls her eyes.

"Then why were you kissing back?"

"I-i don't know..."I say

I kissed back? I didn't notice but apparently Izzy did.

"Whatever."

"Izzy,when she kissed me all I could think about was you..."

"You still hurt me."

"I know,I'm sorry...do you forgive me?"

"It will take me a few days."

"Okay."I say choking back tears

I get up and walk out. I get in my car and pull my phone out.

Me:fuck you Jordan I hate you

Jordan:whatever.

I drive home and go into my room. I lay down and try to forget everything that happened. I hope she forgives me.

I know this chapter was kinda short but I'm tired af. Share this story with your friends!once I get to 900-1k reads I'll update!~dezzi